YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
MI-GSO | PCUBED TORONTO is growing and is looking for a Business Unit Manager to support business development. The Business Unit Manager is at the heart of our team's development: we are looking for the leaders of tomorrow, today.
What will you do?
Your mission will be articulated around 4 dimensions:
- Business development: Detect, negotiate and conclude the sale of project management services to major industrial and technological companies.
- Delivery management: Ensure the smooth delivery and satisfaction of customers. Monitor and review project activities and ensure completion within scheduled time and budget.
- Recruitment and management: Select, supervise and develop your team of consultants and team leaders. Create a harmonious working environment, train and mentor staff and motivate all team members to perform efficiently.
- Profit center management: Build a strong relationship with the customers in order to maintain good revenue growth. Explore and analyze market trends and identify new opportunities in the region.
WHO ARE YOU?
Who are you
- You have a Master’s Degree
- A first relevant experience related to Business Development and/or Project Management
- Strong understanding of Project Methodology, processes and tools
- Familiar with business development within a large industry (such as aeronautics, space, transport and automotive, pharmaceuticals...).
- Have strong interpersonal communication skills
Ideally, you would also
- Be business and customer oriented
- Like dynamic environments where days are different and adaptable
- Be engaged and enjoy teamwork
- Have strong time and stress management abilities, especially when working outside of your comfort zone
We are mainly looking for ambitious personalities, who like challenges, customer relations, management, and have a strong desire for rapid career development. We want someone with the ability to unite our team around an ambitious development goal.
Does this sound like you? We would love to meet you!
MI-GSO | PCUBED offers a motivating and stimulating work atmosphere. Our challenging projects allow our consultants to use their skills to the best of their ability with continuous opportunity to grow and develop as Project Managers, Consultants, and Leaders.