YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At Mi-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes. We take pride in delivering world-class business change management services to clients across industry, helping them achieve transformational outcomes. We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest organisations achieve their most complex goals.
What we are targeting
We are seeking business change management consultants with all levels of experience to join our team of accredited change management professionals, as part of our ever-growing change management community. Working primarily in the UK Government security sector which is a fast paced, diverse and inclusive environment. You will also have the opportunity to work across other industries.
We are assisting the security sector in delivering multi-faceted, multimillion-pound portfolios of change programmes. This requires people who either have or are willing to possess security clearance, in accordance with UK Government standards. We are looking to engage with driven and ambitious individuals to deliver and lead this work, who have a keen interest in management consultancy and furthering their career.
In return we provide a highly competitive remuneration package with an on-target performance bonus and other benefits. We will work hard to support your career journey, providing you excellent career coaching, challenging and varied project work and developmental training. There are exciting opportunities for you to grow professionally at Mi-GSO | PCUBED.
WHO ARE YOU?
You will be able to demonstrate business change management capabilities gained in industry or consulting environments.
The people we are seeking possess:
- Passion and experience of working in business change, taking organisations through their end-to-end transformational change journey.
- Experience developing and implementing stakeholder management strategies, communications plans and other business change deliverables such as change impact assessments, change networks, town hall events and training needs analysis, etc.
- Have a formally recognised business change certification, or you are working towards this.
- Knowledge of key trends and drivers across the business change arena.
- Experience of working in the agile and digital environments, as well as traditional methods.
- Management consultancy experience, although this is nice to have and not essential.
- A keenness to help us to grow our business, identifying opportunities to provide increased levels of support to clients.
- A desire to learn and share experiences as part of our growing change management practice.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and writing skills.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer and seek to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with Mi-GSO | PCUBED.