YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
As Business Analyst, you will focus on gathering requirements, process mapping, use case development working within our existing on-site client project teams. This is a critical role that ensures projects have clearly analyzed their business environment, articulated the source of values, and business requirements.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Interaction with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand the problem(s) being resolved by the scope of the project and the requirements to meet business needs.
- Gather document and analyze business needs and requirements.
- Translate and simplify business requirements so they are readily understood by the project team.
- Manage requirements, including monitoring that they are met and cycling back to the business on priority’s
- Assist in the collections and documentation of information for project business case.
- Use the requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests and support the project manager in managing the scope of the project.
- Provide feedback on the user testing, confirmation that solutions are meeting the business requirements as documented.
- Knowledge and experience with Project Management methodology and tools preferred.
You will support the Project Manager in the production of additional project management deliverables as identified.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and have at least 5 to 8 years of experience working in a similar role. We are looking for individuals who have an outgoing personality with the ability to build strong client relationships.
You are team oriented and will bring the best of Mi-GSO| Pcubed to every engagement as one team with our clients. You are proactive about identifying issues and risks quickly by addressing them before they become a problem. You go out of your way to make clients a priority and always do what is right for them. You always improving best practices and methodologies to deliver the best solutions to clients and ensure knowledge transfer.
If this sounds like you - send us your resume today!