YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
Your next challenge
At Mi-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes. We take pride in delivering world-class programme and project management services to clients across industry, helping them achieve transformational outcomes. We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest organisations achieve their most complex goals.
What we are targeting
We are seeking Business Analyst consultants with all levels of experience to join our team of delivery professionals, as part of our growing company. Working primarily in the UK Government security sector which is a fast paced, diverse and inclusive environment. You will also have the opportunity to work across other industries.
We are assisting the security sector in delivering multi-faceted, multimillion-pound portfolios of transformation programmes. This requires people who either have or are willing to possess security clearance, in accordance with UK Government standards. We are looking to engage with driven and ambitious individuals to deliver and lead this work, who have a keen interest in management consultancy and furthering their career.
In return we provide a highly competitive remuneration package with an on-target performance bonus and other benefits. We will work hard to support your career journey, providing you excellent career coaching, challenging and varied project work and developmental training. There are exciting opportunities for you to grow professionally at Mi-GSO | PCUBED.
WHO ARE YOU?
You will be able to demonstrate expert business analysis capabilities gained in industry or consulting environments.
The people we are seeking possess:
- A solid track record in working as a business analyst; generating high quality deliverables such as: requirements backlogs, performance frameworks, and process maps etc.
- An inquisitive and business-oriented mindset that enjoys investigating problems within our clients’ businesses, establishing the facts and identifying root-cause.
- Experience and proficiency in a variety of analysis techniques (eg storyboarding, process modelling etc), and able to tailor standard practices to suit the context of the challenge.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to build trust and facilitate the understanding of complex themes and ideas.
- The confidence and tenacity to lead the client through areas of complexity and ambiguity, eliciting ideas and translating their vision, strategies, and requirements into a common language.
- Experience of working in analyst roles across various delivery methodologies, from agile and digital environments, to waterfall programmes.
- A recognised business analysis certification; or are working towards one.
- A keenness to help us to grow our business, identifying opportunities to provide increased levels of support to clients.
For more senior levels you will be have a strong track record with proven experience as a business analyst. At junior levels you will have an interest in developing further as a business analyst and to gain the necessary skills and experience from more senior business analysts.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer and seek to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with Mi-GSO | PCUBED.