YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED our project managers are focused on amazing delivery, quality work products, and exceeding project deliverables. Currently, we need more rock star support for one of our client teams - a in leader in automobile manufacturing.
As a Project Management Consultant, based out of our Detroit Hub, your main tasks will be:
- Project planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting for medium sized projects.
- Developing the project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Driving day-to-day execution of the overall project delivery process, including coaching cross functional Agile teams utilizing SCRUM methodology, and traditional/incremental methodologies.
- Resolving or assisting in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
WHO ARE YOU?
You should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, IT or Engineering.
We are looking for someone with 5-8 years experience in Project Management. We place emphasis on professional growth and development by creating the opportunity to work on challenging projects. CAPM, PMP or Agile certifications are a bonus.
To be a part of our team, you should have good interpersonal skills, and be proactive. Delivery, communication, and collaboration are essential for this role. We expect you to be driven to succeed and to grow your career with us.