YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are assisting our clients with the delivery of multi-faceted, multimillion-pound portfolios of work. We are looking to engage with driven and ambitious individuals to support and lead this work, who have a keen interest in management consultancy and furthering their career.
As an Agile IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Delivering Programme and Project Management solutions to our blue-chip client base, across all facets of the industries we operate in
· Involvement in growing and developing the practice.
· Taking a flexible approach to your work, changing your approach as required, and remaining pragmatic, on client site teams could comprise of a mix of MI-GSO | PCUBED consultants, client employees, other consultancies and third parties.
· Building strong relationships with key stakeholders at a senior level, dependent on the nature of your role, this could be formalised into a target as part of your development.
· Identifying opportunities and developing proposals
· Ensuring customer satisfaction
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your experience across industries, making you competitive in any field.
WHO ARE YOU?
You will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities gained in industry or consulting environments.
· End-to-end software delivery and project management experience
· A track record in delivering Agile projects
· Strong knowledge of SDLC
· Previous experience of acting as a Scrum Master or Product Owner
· Strong knowledge and understanding of key trends in industry
· Experience working as a Delivery Lead at either the programme or project level
· Successful experience shaping and leading complex projects
· Strong background in stakeholder management
To join us as a consultant, you should be proactive and have excellent interpersonal & stakeholder management skills. Our people are at the heart of our success and we recognise that our employees want to be challenged and accelerate their professional development.
We’re interested in delivering the future of project management and if you join us, you’ll be encouraged to pitch initiatives that truly transform the landscape of your career, our company and its services.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK. MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED