YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
We are growing and facing new changes with our delivery methods, we are seeking consultants who can support Agile implementations within our client’s projects as an Agile Coach for existing teams and those transformations from waterfall delivery methods. We are expecting you to support individual teams onsite and in person, helping them to optimize their way of working and lead them to become high-performing Agile teams.
As an Agile Coach, your main tasks will be:
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity
- Focus on the working methods, tools, and team performance
- Provide and continuously training the team to be sure they are rethinking and changing the way they go about development
- Ability to form complete cross-functional teams and to demonstrate organization-wide agile adoption strategies
- Be an advisor to help the team to adapt the methodology to their situation and challenge the existing environment
- Motivate and be able to transfer knowledge to team members
WHO ARE YOU?
You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, IT, or Engineering. For this position, we are looking for someone who is PMP certified and has at least 5-7 years of experience In Agile methodologies, with upstream knowledge. You should have exposure to projects involving software and hardware. Experience guiding agile transformations as an external coach at a team level, project/portfolio, and enterprise-level is important.
We place a high emphasis on continuous learning, knowledge of new practices and coaching techniques; presence in the Agile Community. As you will be working in a Project Management consulting firm, previous experience with Project Management is necessary to expand our expertise. Also, previous experience as an executive or senior leadership is an advantage.
Must be PMP Certified. Scrum Master and/or SAFe certifications are necessary. Jira knowledge is a bonus.
Your friends describe you as patient, persistent, and enthusiastic. We expect transparency and situational awareness. To join us as a consultant, you should be proactive, a good listener, and have excellent interpersonal skills. We expect you to be driven to succeed and grow your career with us.