YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, we take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we have been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
To continue this success, we are looking for Project Managers to join our manufacturing team who typically operate across Automotive, Aerospace and Defence. The team deliver projects ranging from large scale business transformations through to complex engineering programmes.
We’re interested in delivering the future of project management and if you join us, you’ll be supporting initiatives that truly transform the landscape of your career, our company and services.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking to hear from individuals who:
- Are flexible & dynamic with a passion for Project Management.
- Have experience shaping and leading complex projects.
- Have a solid understanding of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders across organisations.
- Ability to connect with our clients to aid building our brand through timely and effective project delivery
- Entrepreneurial with a passion to help drive our wider business forward through engagement in company improvement initiatives
- A desire to learn and build a career within our organisation
As a Project Management Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering complex client engagements including tasks such as:
- Project co-ordination, governance & control
- Cost / Budget Management
- Risk Management
- Project Planning
- Status analysis & reporting to senior stakeholders
- Stakeholder management
- Decision-making facilitation
- Business process support & enhancement
- Supporting the engagement lead/director to build out our footprint within a client or multiple clients including identifying opportunities and developing client proposals
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK. MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED