YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
Are you passionate about joining a growing team of project management professionals and would like to develop in a company?
Here in New York, we are currently looking for a passionate and pragmatic Change Management Consultant to join our team. You will be supporting one of our clients in the financial services sector. We are expanding rapidly this year, and if you think you would be a good fit to join our team, do not hesitate to apply!
While some assume the work of change is part of the project manager's job, we at MI-GSO | PCUBED understand the value of a separate change management approach. You will:
- Develop and apply change management strategy based on the details of the IT system being implemented, the details of the change and the groups impacted by the change.
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans, communication plans, coaching plans, training plans and resistance management plan
- Create and monitor adoption, utilization and proficiency of changes
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
- Engage with communications, training and related partners in formulation of plans and activities to support project implementation.
- Assist participants to understand what role they play in the change process and help move them across the "chasm" of emotion that exists in any transformational initiative with as little friction as possible.
Of course, as a Consultant, you will have to deliver your expertise, adapt to new environments and be able to work within a team. You will represent our brand on client-site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared and polished to support our engagements.
WHO ARE YOU?
You need to have a bachelor’s degree, along with 4-8 years of Project Management experience and must be proficient in using Project Management tools and software (MS Project, Project Server, Clarity, etc.). You have experience in Subject Matter Expert in Change Management and Business Transformation with experience conducting change assessments, stakeholder analysis, developing communication approaches for the project, implementing change management strategies, and ensuring integration of change activities into the project management plan.
It is a plus if you have a PMP or any other PPM Certificates and you must be a quick learner, adaptable and can thrive in new environments.
You are proactive, confident, and hold an engaging attitude; especially when it comes to large stakeholder groups.
If you can see yourself fitting into our company from what you have just read, why not join us! You will be part of a global Project Management Consulting community of passionate professionals and be given the opportunity to grow with our company.