VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
🕵️♀️ The main mission
Integrated in a project team of web platform development you will work as React.js front end developer. You will have to deliver reusable components based on the definition of a product and be responsible for the maintenance of the code. Working within the development team you will have to perform peer reviews, integrate test in code, implement best practices and share knowledge across teammates.
💻 Main activities:
- Development of reusable components linked with product backlog;
- Maintenance of code repository and resolution of issues;
- Improvement of product functionality and performance;
- Interfacing with back end developers to align all API call (focus on security expected);
- Attend daily meetings in Agile SCRUM work environment and reviews of product and features based on backlog definition;
- Technology watch (good practices, libraries, framework, …).
🍴 Meal allowance;
⚕️ Health insurance;
🚌 Transportation allowance;
✈️ International Mobility;
🤝 Nice office and a friendly team in Porto
🍹 After works & team buildings;
🏋️♀️ Gym partnerships;
📈 Professional development and growth opportunities (ex.: career plan).
Do you think you could be our good match? 🚀😎
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
🤝 A good match:
- Bachelor or master's degree;
- Fluency in English (min B2 - mandatory);
- Strong understanding of React fundamentals (Virtual DOM, JSX, Render, State and Props management, all Hooks,…);
- Knowledge of Git commands, flow, and repositories (GitLab);
- Knowledge of calling NoSQL and SQL database;
- Experience testing with Cypress and Jest is a plus;
- Knowledge of cloud is a plus (AWS, GCP, Azure);
- Great team spirit with experience in agile project;
- A critical, confident, and clear voice for web development and its best practices;
- Proven experience solutioning across devices, frameworks, platforms, responsive states.
Un super poste, c'est aussi un super environnement de travail. Découvrez pourquoi nous devrions travailler ensemble