Senior Scrum Master Consultant
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
As a Senior Scrum Master Consultant, you will work within our global team of Project Management Consultants. You will engage with key stakeholders and represent the M|P brand. You will work closely with clients and participate in all elements of Scaled Agile delivery. This role includes coaching and reinforcement of Scaled Agile techniques as well as leadership of typical Agile ceremonies (sprint planning, daily stand ups, iteration reviews and retrospectives). Your responsibilities will include:
- Guiding the team and organization in establishing the Lean-Agile mindset in a SAFe environment
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization. Coaching the team to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the organization
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or judgment, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving. You will be facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information. Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example
- Supporting and coaching Product Owners when needed, especially on grooming and maintaining product backlog
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
You hold a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred), You have 5-8 years of experience as a Scrum Master, You have 2 years of experience in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), You have Azure DevOps (ADO) or JIRA experience, You are SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certified.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE M|P?
At M|P, our people are our pride and joy. That’s why we care about what we can do for YOU and your career. Here are a few reasons why you’ll love working with us:
- Network with diverse team of project managers around the globe
- Expand your skillset across countless industries and departments
- Join our culture of continuous learning including certification trainings and support, internal seminars on the latest in the PM field, access to LinkedIn Learning courses & more!
- Career development framework
- Culture of respect, team spirit, excellence, and commitment
All in all, we are looking for someone who is eager to learn, grow, and develop their skills in the project management industry. If you recognize yourself in this description, please do not hesitate to apply. We cannot wait to meet you!
UN SUPER POSTE, C'EST AUSSI UN SUPER ENVIRONNEMENT DE TRAVAIL. DÉCOUVREZ POURQUOI NOUS DEVRIONS TRAVAILLER ENSEMBLE