Senior Project Manager
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
Project Delivery Management Responsibilities
The Project Delivery Manager’s roles and responsibilities can be broadly categorised as under.
- Takes overall responsibility for, and manages the delivery of project products, undertaking corrective action(s) where and when required
- Establishes the procedures relevant to the project – such as risk management, exception management, project monitoring and control, configuration management, and others
- Escalates deviations from agreed project tolerances to the Project Board
- Authorises commencement of work – internally and externally – within agreed project authority and tolerances
- Performs the Team Manager and Project Support role unless advised otherwise
- Implements and /or ensures compliance to change management strategies as required for the project, including strategies for quality, configuration management, communication etc.
Project Communications Management
- Creates and maintains the Project Stakeholder Management Strategy and Plan
- Leads project communications with internal and external project stakeholders
- Leads (and facilitates, where required) interactions with the Project Board and /or its members, as well as other key stakeholder groups as appropriate
- Communicates the procedures relevant to the project – such as risk management, exception management, project monitoring and control, configuration management, and others – to project team and other interested stakeholder(s), e.g. vendors
- Manages the information flows between the directing and delivering levels of the project.
Project - People Leadership and Management
- Establishes the behavioural expectations of the project team in alignment with our Operating Philosophy and Principles
- Leads and motivates project team members, including from third-parties, such as vendor personnel
- Actively facilitates and participates in developing project team members, such as goal-setting, coaching, and performance management.
Portfolio and /or Programme Coordination
- Collaborates with Portfolio and /or Programme Management in ensuring that effort and spend are not duplicated across the Portfolio, and in managing above-project dependencies
- Prepares the Project Benefits Review Plan in coordination with Portfolio and /or Project Management
- Provides inputs when required in managing strategic risks, assumptions, and issues at the Portfolio and /or Programme Management level
- Extends other form of support as required and within means, such as in facilitating benefits realisation etc.
- Facilitates, where and when required, other activities from time to time, such as portfolio across Business units, programme, and /or project audits or any other as required by management.
- Facilitates the portfolio prioritisation exercise
- Examines the portfolio regularly with strategic and highly analytical lenses to identify current and potential constraints, recommend and undertake action(s) to remove these constraints; identifies and documents lessons for future improvement
- Reviews outcomes, identifies and implements improvements to the Framework, along the Reuse à Adapt à Simplify guiding principles, including possible introduction of contemporary technology to automate repeatable, well-documented processes and tasks.
- Delivers factually accurate artefacts in a timely manner to enable informed decision-making by senior stakeholders as required
- Creates and maintains the Portfolio Stakeholder Engagement and Communication Plan
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
Job Requirements :
- Education – Undergraduate qualification (in any field) essential, although postgraduate qualification(s) would be preferable. Knowledge in project financial management gained through experience and /or training, such as Finance for Non-Finance Managers will be advantageous. Native/Fluent English language proficiency is a must.
- Experience – Between eight to ten years of work experience at a minimum, with a minimum of five years in a programme or project management role. This could be in individual contributor role(s) at middle management levels of the organisation with responsibility for programme and /or project management, as well as for the financials of change initiatives. Experience in leading other similar initiatives in comparable business environments, and experience leading other managers would be preferable, although not essential.
- Certifications/licenses – Project and /or programme management certifications such as PRINCE2®, PMP®, AgilePM® are highly desirable, backed up by a track record of successful application of at least one of these.
- Special skills – Strong general and project management skills such as planning, analytical and problem-solving, attention to detail, and able to deliver (and deliver through others) independently under minimum supervision. Good knowledge of tools and techniques for effective programme management.
UN SUPER POSTE, C'EST AUSSI UN SUPER ENVIRONNEMENT DE TRAVAIL. DÉCOUVREZ POURQUOI NOUS DEVRIONS TRAVAILLER ENSEMBLE