Scrum Master Consultant
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
As we are continuing to grow, we are seeking Project Management Consultants/Scrum Masters with practical expertise in Project Management methodology. Our project managers focus on delivery, quality work products, and exceeding project deliverables. Currently, we need support on our teams who support our client, one of the leaders of automobile construction.
As a Scrum Master Consultant, your main tasks will be:
- Lead day to day execution of one or more scrum teams
- Collaborate and coordinate with other scrum masters in a multiple agile team environment
- Driving day-to-day execution of the overall project delivery process, including coaching cross functional agile teams utilizing scrum methodology, and traditional/incremental methodologies
- Resolving or assisting in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas
- Facilitate spring planning sessions and provide sprint commitment updates to business
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
You should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, IT or Engineering. We are looking for someone with 5-8 years experience in Project Management and as a Scrum Master. We place emphasis on professional growth and development by creating the opportunity to work on challenging projects. You should have been able to fine tune your organizational skills in some projects or extra-curricular activities. You demonstrate a value-add and consultant mindset.
Agile certifications are a bonus. Experience with Jira and a breadth of experience in a variety of Agile practices (Lean, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc) is important.
To be a part of our team, you should have good interpersonal skills, and be proactive. Delivery, communication, and collaboration are essential for this role. We expect you to be driven to succeed and grow your career with us.
Why You’ll Love M|P
At M|P, our people are our best asset. That’s why we invest deeply into YOU, your development and your career. Here are a few reasons why you’ll love working with us:
- Network with diverse team of project managers around the globe
- Expand your skillset across countless industries and departments
- Join our culture of continuous learning including certification trainings and support, internal seminars on the latest in the PM field, access to LinkedIn Learning courses & more!
- Career development framework
- Culture of respect, team spirit, excellence, and commitment
If you are ready to level up your career in Project Management and join our growing Mobile, AL team, do not hesitate to apply! We cannot wait to meet you!
Equal Opportunity Statement
MI-GSO | PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO | PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
UN SUPER POSTE, C'EST AUSSI UN SUPER ENVIRONNEMENT DE TRAVAIL. DÉCOUVREZ POURQUOI NOUS DEVRIONS TRAVAILLER ENSEMBLE