PROJECT PLANNING ENGINEER (M/W)
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes. We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
To continue this success and drive our future offerings and capability, we are looking for Project Management Consultants to join our team, in Bucharest. This role will be unique in shaping future capabilities and offerings we provide to our clients and place them in the best possible situation to respond to every future challenge they face.
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
Your daily routine:
- Creating and managing the project schedules according to the client’s standards;
- Ensuring the milestone trajectory by targeting priority topics and associated action plans;
- Planning the commitment essential to the crossing of milestones;
- Proposing optimization schedules and alert in case of drifts;
- Streamline the communication of information between the different stakeholders of the project
- From 3 to 5 years of experience;
- Master degree required;
- Good level in English and French;
- First experience in industrial sectors is appreciated;
- Flexible and dynamic with a desire to apply their skills across a variety of industries and sectors;
- An enquiring mind acting with integrity to drive the right outcomes for our clients;
- With interpersonal skills and the ability to work with different international profiles and cultures.
- Trainings and support to build your career path;
- 25 days of paid leave;
- A good health insurance;
- Reimbursement of the transport pass (80 lei net/month);
- Restaurant tickets;
- Hybrid working environment (on-site/remote).
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
UN SUPER POSTE, C'EST AUSSI UN SUPER ENVIRONNEMENT DE TRAVAIL. DÉCOUVREZ POURQUOI NOUS DEVRIONS TRAVAILLER ENSEMBLE