Project Manager (m/f/d)
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
Are you looking for a new challenge to take your career to the next level?
You will find it with us! We are MI-GSO | PCUBED - a global and expanding consulting company specialized in project management. You will be part of an interdisciplinary team that helps well-known industrial companies to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies in all industries, including in the aerospace, automotive, railroad and energy sectors achieve their most complex goals.
THIS IS WHAT AWAITS YOU
We are looking for experts in project management, with profound knowledge of common methods and tools.
Your tasks include:
- Build a relationship of trust.
You're representing the company at our customers from different industries. You will prepare meetings and documents, coordinate the status of a project and take on the scheduling and planning.
- Drive continous improvement.
With cost and risk management you detect challenges and opportunities, report on KPIs and OKRs and find solutions to continously improve processes and lead the project to success.
- Clear communication.
Together with your team you define process descriptions and contribute to creating space for collaboration and creativity.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US
- Permanent employment contract with industry standard pay
- 30 days vacation per year
- Individual work-life balance model
- International projects and global network with low travel (possible locations: Munich, Augsburg, Manching)
- Professional development opportunities: PM certifications (e.g., PMP, Agile, SCRUM, Prince2), language courses, and career planning
- Company pension plan
- Community-oriented corporate culture with regular team and after-work events
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
WHO ARE YOU?
- Completed master degree with a technical-industrial focus
- Professional fluency in English and fluent in German (min. B1)
- 1-5 years of experience in the industry, project management or management consulting
- Knowledge in PM tools is a plus but not required (e.g. Primavera, MS Project)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and international mindset
- Passion for lifelong learning
As a Project Management Consultant you build the bridge between strategic consulting and technical services. Gain new experiences and skills, become an expert and join us in paving the way to a better future that is smarter, safer and cleaner.
Apply today and become part of our team!
Un super poste, c'est aussi un super environnement de travail. Découvrez pourquoi nous devrions travailler ensemble