Project Management Consultant
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
About the Team
At MI-GSO | PCUBED we’re strong believers that good ideas come from anywhere. We place huge pride in building our community of great people from all backgrounds and disciplines, nurturing diversity of thought and better supporting our clients as a result.
As a rapidly scaling organisation, nearly doubling in the last two years, we recognise our people are our greatest asset and are core to our business’ continued growth ambition. As such, we are passionate about providing varied and extensive learning and development opportunities, empowering our consultants to grow and progress with us at a pace that matches that ambition.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We continue to strive to shape and nurture a culture where everyone is valued; where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative and where EDI underpins our values and everything we do. With passion and understanding, we continue to unfold the complexities of the EDI agenda, raising awareness across the workforce, creating a safe space for open dialogue and enabling everybody to play their part.
About MI-GSO | PCUBED
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes and we support many of the most recognisable brands across Aeronautics, Defence, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services, Energy as well as some Government organisations.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential, so working with us means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your knowledge and experience across multiple industries, making you competitive in any field.
We’re always on the look out for great people to join us so we want to hear from you even if you don’t feel you meet 100% of the profile we’ve outlined above – you can either apply or reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role
Globally, our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. In the West-country, our key clients include top organisations in Defence and Aerospace, both government and industry, who are working on cutting-edge programmes of national importance.
As a Project Management Consultant,
You will be responsible for:
- Project planning including developing key project documents and processes
- Project scope management
- Project cost management including cost controls through the current year
- Management of stakeholders
- Setting up and updating of project schedule and costs
- Monthly reporting on the project including schedule, costs and risks
- Analysis of collected information to identify any deviations to recommend preventative and corrective actions
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
Joining us as a consultant, you’ll be proactive and curious, and have excellent analytical and stakeholder management skills. You’ll be an effective and influential communicator, an open and collaborative team-player and passionate about continuous learning.
You will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities (direct or transferable) gained in industry or consulting environments
- Clear working knowledge of project management including project planning, cost control, risk assessment, quality and resource management
- Strong background in stakeholder management combined with commercial acumen
- Ability to work on client side with multiple stakeholders
- Delivered reports on project status to the project team
- A relevant qualification such as from APM (PMQ, PPQ), PRINCE2 or PMP would be of benefit.
Some of Our Key Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive & tailored learning & development programmes
- Individual coaching to guide you through your career
- Access to Communities of Practice
- Pension plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- RIDE2WORK scheme
- Employee referral scheme
MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
Un super poste, c'est aussi un super environnement de travail. Découvrez pourquoi nous devrions travailler ensemble