Project Management Consultant – Information Systems (IS)
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
Our New York City team is growing and we are looking for Project Management Consultants with an Information Systems emphasis to join our team!
Your Next Challenge:
As a Project Management Consultant, you will be working within our global team of Project Management Consultants, working closely with the client and participating in all elements of project development. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Converting project scope into detailed projects plans; providing framework, defining milestones, and gathering information to translate into project specifications.
- Ensuring focus on change management practices while communicating
- Continually managing project expectations with team members and stakeholders; delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members.
- Identifying and resolving issues within the team and generating solutions or requesting appropriate intervention.
- Managing the overall project budget, including weekly/monthly reconciliation, forecasting as well as resource management.
- Collecting and analyzing data in order to develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, project documentation, and presentations to stakeholders
As an M|P Consultant, you will have to deliver your expertise, adapt to new environments and be able to work within a team. You will represent our brand on client-site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared to support our engagements.
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
You have completed at least a Bachelor’s degree (Master preferred) and 3-8 years of professional experience in project management, business systems analysis, or software development/deployment, ideally in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) or retail industry. You have the ability to manage an integrated plan across other project components while monitoring the critical path and dependencies. You have had exposure to complex organizational operations through previous roles. PMP certification is preferred.
You should be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project (or other project management tools). You have strong communication ( both written and verbal) and organizational skills. You have the ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams and facilitate interactions across various organizational levels. Practical experience with Clarity and Rally is a plus!
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED! ✨
MI-GSO | PCUBED believes in fair and equitable compensation. The reasonable estimate of the current total compensatory salary range for this role is $75,000 - $102,000 annually for NYC. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in an annual performance-based incentive program. The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive contributions to medical, dental, and vision for colleagues and dependents
- Notable PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible, hybrid working schedule
Un super poste, c'est aussi un super environnement de travail. Découvrez pourquoi nous devrions travailler ensemble