Project Management Consultant
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
About the Team
At MI-GSO | PCUBED we’re strong believers that good ideas come from anywhere. We place huge pride in building our community of great people from all backgrounds and disciplines, nurturing diversity of thought and better supporting our clients as a result.
As a rapidly scaling organisation, nearly doubling in the last two years, we recognise our people are our greatest asset and are core to our business’ continued growth ambition. As such, we are passionate about providing varied and extensive learning and development opportunities, empowering our consultants to grow and progress with us at a pace that matches that ambition.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We continue to strive to shape and promote a culture where everyone is valued; where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative and where EDI underpins our values and everything we do.
With passion and understanding, we continue to unfold the complexities of the EDI agenda, raising awareness across the workforce, creating a safe space for open dialogue and enabling everybody to play their part.
About MI-GSO | PCUBED
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes and we support many of the most recognisable brands across Aeronautics, Defence, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services, Energy as well as some Government organisations.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential, so working with us means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your knowledge and experience across multiple industries, making you competitive in any field.
We’re always on the look out for great people to join us so we want to hear from you even if you don’t feel you meet 100% of the profile we’ve outlined aboe – you can either apply or reach out via email@example.com
About the Role
To continue this success and drive our future offerings and capability, we are look for Project Management Consultants to join our team. This role will be unique in shaping future capabilities and offerings we provide to our clients and place them in the best possible situation to respond to every future challenge they face.
As a Project Management Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Working across sectors to manage multiple projects and support programmes of work
- Delivering within complex client engagements, supporting the creation of IP, and aiding the team leadership with client relationship management
- Supporting the engagement lead/director to build out our footprint within a client or multiple clients, offering significant opportunities for personal development
- Working on internal MI-GSO | PCUBED mentorship and coaching initiatives
- Identifying opportunities and assisting in the development of proposals
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and successful delivery
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
Joining us as a consultant, you’ll be proactive and curious, and have excellent analytical and stakeholder management skills. You’ll be an effective and influential communicator, an open and collaborative team-player and passionate about continuous learning.
You will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities (direct or transferable) gained in industry or consulting environments.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to engage with a wide variety of differing stakeholders across the organisation
- Demonstrable experience of working on challenging and complex projects and programmes with individual responsibility for driving outcomes
- Ability to network with our clients to aid building our brand through timely and effective delivery of change
- Entrepreneurial with a passion to help drive our wider business forward through engagement in company improvement initiatives
- A desire to work in a flat-structured environment with the potential to enable you to progress quickly and build your career
Some of Our Key Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive & tailored learning & development programmes
- Individual coaching to guide you through your career
- Access to Communities of Practice
- Pension plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- RIDE2WORK scheme
- Employee referral scheme
MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
Un super poste, c'est aussi un super environnement de travail. Découvrez pourquoi nous devrions travailler ensemble