Project Management Consultant
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
ARE YOU LOOKING TO LEVEL UP YOUR CAREER IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT?
As an MI-GSO | PCUBED consultant, you will deliver our expertise, adapt to new environments and work as part of a team. You will represent our brand on the client site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared and polished to support our engagements.
We are looking for someone who is ready to help solve real world problems, who is eager to identify customer needs and develop & execute project plans in order to deliver results . You will provide project and operational oversight through implementation of governance, scope, time, and cost management in order to successfully execute projects.
You will be responsible for:
· Understanding the people, processes, and tools in order to build business intelligence and identify what our customers need
· Conducting research and root cause analysis to problem solve and determine potential solutions
· Developing critical business cases to provide consulting recommendations, proposals, and options to solve our customer’s challenges
· Analyzing and networking with key stakeholders to build relationships and collectively drive results
· Collecting and reviewing data to ensure our customers have the information they need for effective decision making
· Providing core project management support through planning, organization, and execution of key initiatives
· Effectively learning and recommending critical applications and technologies to support and enhance customer’s efficiency
· Maintaining and/or developing project reporting
· Identifying process improvements
· Delivering change management best practices and techniques to support project delivery
· Effective communication across all mediums
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
You have between 2 and 5 years of experience in Project Management / Program Management, or a significant and demonstrated desire to grow your career in Project Management. You should have a least a Bachelor’s degree, and a passion for leveraging PPM fundamentals and best practices to drive project delivery. You have a good understanding of PMO, Project, Program, and Portfolio Management (PPM) disciplines. Preference will be given to those with Business and Engineering or relatable courses of study, however all candidates are considered.
Experience with Software PM and manufacturing experience are preferred, but not required. Any Project Management Certification is a plus but not essential. Our consultants are the best of the best and have the ability to develop their own career path.
What We Offer Our Consultants:
- Full-Time, Direct Hire Positions Available
- The ability to work on complex, challenging, and high-visibility consulting engagements for some of the world’s leading organizations;
- Investment in our consultant’s professional development through internal and external training opportunities, as well as sponsored PMI and SAFe certifications/memberships.
- A collaborative environment with great colleagues;
- A benefits package;
- Access to and training on a top-tier, internal tool suite for project delivery and communications.
We are recruiting the next Leaders of Tomorrow!
Un super poste, c'est aussi un super environnement de travail. Découvrez pourquoi nous devrions travailler ensemble