PMO Consultant – Rally Technical Lead
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
Your Next Challenge
**Please note that this role would require a min. of 5 years of hands-on technical and functional experience with Rally**
As a Consultant, you will be working within our global team of Project Management Consultants. You will work closely with the client and participate in all elements of project development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and oversight of the Rally platform to support the leadership team in providing information for day-to-day operational management of the business
- Providing business intelligence and analytics to effectively manage investments for a portfolio of products and projects
- Coordinating upgrades, gathering requirements, defining the process, establishing toolsets, providing internal technical support, and optimizing configurations
- Developing key business metrics and KPIs to measure the achievement of business goals and drive analysis and management reporting of these metrics
- Managing other strategic business operations projects, as required, including initiatives to improve internal operations and processes
- Meeting with analysts, customers, and partners to showcase value and drive adoption of the tool
- Mapping customer needs and market trends to a clear product strategy and plan of execution
As an M|P Consultant, you will have to deliver your expertise, adapt to new environments and be able to work within a team. You will represent our brand on client-site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be fully prepared to support our engagements.
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
You are someone who has at least a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems with relevant project, program or portfolio management expertise. 10+ years’ experience in Business process design, analytics, managing operations, program management or management consulting. You will have at least 5 years of working knowledge and hands-on experience with Rally. You have experience building integrations with Rally and other tools such as Clarity PPM, GitLab, ADO, SailPoint, Azure DevOps, and others. Experience with resource management, finance management, project management, timesheet management, and custom objects in Rally is a must. You have experience in feasibility analysis, low-level design, developing unit test cases, and providing IT/UAT support as well as experience in Rally User Administration and Reference Data Administration.
You possess expertise in SAFe Agile Methodologies and Broadcom Rally (and Clarity) tools including their Functional and Technical details. SAFe Agile Certification is preferred!
Analytical skills are your strong suit and you have a rigorous attention to detail. You are an excellent communicator, adjusting communication styles based on your audience. You are a quick learner, adaptable and can thrive in new environments. You have experience working within large and complex organizations. You are proactive, confident, and engaging; especially when it comes to executive leadership and large stakeholder groups.
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED!
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive contributions to medical, dental, and vision for colleagues and dependents
- Notable PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible, hybrid working schedule
Equal Opportunity Statement
MI-GSO | PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state, and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO | PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
Un super poste, c'est aussi un super environnement de travail. Découvrez pourquoi nous devrions travailler ensemble