Marketing and Communications Specialist
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
About the Team
At MI-GSO | PCUBED we’re strong believers that good ideas come from anywhere. We place huge pride in building our community of great people from all backgrounds and disciplines, nurturing diversity of thought and better supporting our clients as a result.
As a rapidly scaling organisation, nearly doubling in the last two years, we recognise our people are our greatest asset and are core to our business’ continued growth ambition. As such, we are passionate about providing varied and extensive learning and development opportunities, empowering our consultants to grow and progress with us at a pace that matches that ambition.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We continue to strive to shape and nurture a culture where everyone is valued; where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative and where EDI underpins our values and everything we do. With passion and understanding, we continue to unfold the complexities of the EDI agenda, raising awareness across the workforce, creating a safe space for open dialogue and enabling everybody to play their part.
About MI-GSO | PCUBED
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes and we support many of the most recognisable brands across Aeronautics, Defence, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services, Energy as well as some Government organisations.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential, so working with us means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your knowledge and experience across multiple industries, making you competitive in any field.
We’re always on the look out for great people to join us so we want to hear from you even if you don’t feel you meet 100% of the profile we’ve outlined above – you can either apply or reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role
As the UK Marketing & Communications (M&C) Specialist, you will work very closely with the UK M&C lead, UK Business leads, and our global M&C team to support corporate initiatives and campaigns, allowing you to work on a wide variety of diverse projects.
As a Marketing and Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Consistent representation of our brand, working across a variety of projects, leading and supporting teams on how to excel in effectively communicating the overall business strategy and objectives
- Producing marketing and graphic design content for our marketing channels
- Assisting in the creation and ideation of new marketing ideas and campaigns
- Writing and proofreading communications
- Organising and hosting events, supporting our Extended Reality Lab events programme
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
The most essential aspects are strong analytical and first-class communications, being a collaborative team worker and skilled project manager with excellent creative skills and ideas generation. Additionally, you may be a good fit if you have a passion for creative pursuits, creating engaging content, enjoy working on multiple projects simultaneously, and are looking to become an expert in content marketing.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in marketing or advertising
- Proficient knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- A confident communicator and storyteller, with natural flair for networking
- An understanding of the digital environment, with the ability to lead marketing strategies and campaigns
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout, and graphic design skills with the ability to present concepts verbally
- Critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- A proven track record in project management with excellent organisational and planning skills
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Must be proactive and flexible in respect of changing initiatives and demands from across the business
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and times when there may be a high volume of work across various disciplines
Some of Our Key Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive & tailored learning & development programmes
- Individual coaching to guide you through your career
- Access to Communities of Practice
- Pension plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- RIDE2WORK scheme
- Employee referral scheme
MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
UN SUPER POSTE, C'EST AUSSI UN SUPER ENVIRONNEMENT DE TRAVAIL. DÉCOUVREZ POURQUOI NOUS DEVRIONS TRAVAILLER ENSEMBLE