Lead Specialist – Basis
⟵Revenir aux jobs
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
Provide day-to-day BAU Basis support to SAP landscape.
Provide Basis support to SAP projects
- Daily monitoring and troubleshooting activities such as analyzing SAP system logs and ABAP dumps, check cancelled background processes, check DB locks, transports, and printers
- Troubleshoot, resolve and understand SAP interfacing requirements
- Support project and BAU Basis initiatives such as performance tuning / monitoring, system / client refreshes, sizing, patching, installation and upgrades.
- Database administration, SBP patching and upgrades
- SAP OS/DB migration and upgrades
- Develop and/or maintain procedures to manage technologies and tasks based on "best practice" standards for tasks such as such as system refreshes, backup & recovery, error detection, SAPGUI, BEX Analyzer, BPC GUI and EPM deployment, background job monitoring/scheduling and Disaster Recovery Procedures.
- Support SAP Functional teams and business users for Basis-related problems
- Ensure help desk tickets are resolved within stipulated SLAs
- Provide out-of-hours Basis support (24x7) via on-call rota and rotational shift works on month-end closing.
- Generate & monitor SAP system optimization reports (e.g. Early Watch)
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree Information Technology/Systems, or Engineering or Business-related degree majoring in computing systems
- 4 to 10 years of solid Basis experience in managing and administering both ABAP and JAVA stacks in SAP ECC, BI, BPC, Solution Manager, SAP NetWeaver PO, SAP Portal, SAP Business Object (BO), SAP Single Sign-On administration and SAP Information Life Cycle (ILM).
- Strong experience in SAP on Cloud Administration preferably Microsoft Azure environment
- Strong experience in NetWeaver 7.5 and HANA scale-out architecture
- Strong experience in Unix/Linux and Windows administration
- Strong experience in Oracle Database administration
- Strong experience with Solution Manager scenarios:
- E2E Workload Analysis
- E2E Change Analysis
- E2E Trace Analysis
- E2E Exception Analysis
- EWA and Maintenance Optimizer
- ChaRM configuration and maintenance
- System performance analysis / Technical Monitoring
- IT Reporting (Management and SLA Reporting)
- Strong experience in system integration and interfaces administration with ETL, SAP NetWeaver PO, Control-M and SWIFT
- Possess good analytical, communication, presentation and soft skills
- Attention to detail especially in ensuring SAP systems are optimized and fine tuned
- Able to communicate well in English
- Able to write clearly and work within deadlines
- Able to work extended and/or odd hours when necessary
- Possess personal attributes such as hard-working attitude, interpersonal skills, professional integrity and initiative
- Keen to learn, a team player and have good working attitude
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, Access, Visio) skills
- SAP certification/training in NetWeaver
- Cloud certification/training
UN SUPER POSTE, C'EST AUSSI UN SUPER ENVIRONNEMENT DE TRAVAIL. DÉCOUVREZ POURQUOI NOUS DEVRIONS TRAVAILLER ENSEMBLE
Vous postulez pour
Lead Specialist - Basis
Merci pour votre candidature, !