Junior HR Operations Specialist (m/w/d)
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
WHO ARE WE?
MI-GSO | PCUBED is the world's leading consultancy when it comes to project, program, portfolio and change management. We have been a subsidiary of ALTEN Group since 2003.
We are an international team characterized by excellence, creativity and pragmatism. Our goal is to support companies that develop and manufacture high-tech products or services and to accelerate innovation. With everything we do, we pave the way to a better future that is smarter, faster, safer and cleaner.
We are pioneers in project management consulting!
Experiencing a fast growth period around the world, we are looking for a passionate individual to play the role of a Junior HR Operations Specialist to join our team in Munich.
The ideal candidate will be supporting us with TASKS such as:
- Preparation of contract documents (employment contracts, contract addendums, …) and employment references as well as obtaining signatures
- Maintenance of personnel master data in SAP HCM and personnel files
- Employee support from entry to exit as well as processing of entry and exit formalities
- Support with preparatory payroll accounting
- Creation and preparation of evaluations and reports
- Preparation of certificates and confirmations
- Cooperation with the HR department at the headquarters in France and other countries as well as other interfaces e.g. Business Managers, Talent Acquisition Partners
- Review of time recording
- Support in the processing of the Company Pension Scheme
- Preparation of translations
- Supporting the HR Manager in projects and process improvements
- General administrative tasks
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
- You did a commercial apprenticeship or studies in the field of business administration / labour law or a similar area
- You have ideally already at least 1-2 years of professional experience in the field of HR
- You have knowledge of German labour law, temporary employment and initial experience with SAP HCM desirable
- You are confident in handling Microsoft Office programs (especially Word, Excel and Outlook)
- This distinguishes you: Absolute discretion, strong communication skills, structured & proactive way of working, team player, enjoys dealing with people
- Language skills: German: fluent, English: fluent, French: good knowledge desirable, Other languages: appreciated
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet YOU!
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED.
You can check more detailed information in our website: https://www.migso-pcubed.com/
UN SUPER POSTE, C'EST AUSSI UN SUPER ENVIRONNEMENT DE TRAVAIL. DÉCOUVREZ POURQUOI NOUS DEVRIONS TRAVAILLER ENSEMBLE