Information Technology PMO Consultant
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your expertise in Project Management?
This role is full time, on site in Mobile. Please only apply if you are local to Mobile, or willing to relocate to Mobile.
MI-GSO | PCUBED is a consulting firm that focuses solely on Project, Program, and Portfolio Management and Change Management. We work with clients in a variety of sectors such as Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Financial Services and Energy. You will have the opportunity to vary your experience and support our leading clients in these areas!
As an MI-GSO | PCUBED consultant, you will deliver our expertise, adapt to new environments and work as part of a team. You will represent our brand on the client site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared and polished to support our engagements.
Your Next Challenge
We are looking for an experienced and passionate PMO consultant who specializes in leading IT projects to join our team and support our clients in Mobile, Alabama!
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding the people, processes, and tools in order to build business intelligence and identify what our customers need
- Conducting research and root cause analysis to problem solve and determine potential solutions
- Developing critical business cases to provide consulting recommendations, proposals, and options to solve our customer’s challenges
- Analyzing and networking with key stakeholders to build relationships and collectively drive results
- Collecting and reviewing data to ensure our customers have the information they need for effective decision making
- Providing core project management support through planning, organization, and execution of key initiatives
- Effectively learning and recommending critical applications and technologies to support and enhance customer’s efficiency
- Maintaining and/or developing project reporting
- Identifying process improvements
- Delivering change management best practices and techniques to support project delivery
- Effective communication across all mediums
- Learning and then training of users on key applications and technologies in use to support operational excellence
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
You should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, IT or Engineering, with 5-6 years of experience in Project Management, managing IT Infrastructure projects or apps projects from end to end. PMP certification preferred.
What We Offer Our Consultants:
- The ability to work on complex, challenging, and high-visibility consulting engagements for some of the world’s leading organizations;
- Strong work/life balance with the flexibility to work remotely;
- A collaborative environment with great colleagues;
- A benefits package;
- Investment in our consultant’s professional development through training opportunities.
If this sounds like you and you're interested in pursuing this opportunity, then we would love to meet you!
Equal Opportunity Statement
MI-GSO | PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO | PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
Un super poste, c'est aussi un super environnement de travail. Découvrez pourquoi nous devrions travailler ensemble