HR Operations Lead
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
We are looking for a talented HR Operations Lead to join our HR team. You will work closely with the HR Manager and the Head of HR, supporting the delivery of the overall people strategy with a particular focus on the operational processes. The HR Operations Lead will play a key role in the HR team and will be responsible for running the HR operations while making a meaningful contribution to the operational improvement topics. We are currently undergoing significant growth and you will support reviews and improvements of all operational processes while ensuring the smooth integration of HR Operations policy, systems, and processes.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We continue to strive to shape and promote a culture where everyone is valued; where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative and where EDI underpins our values and everything we do. With passion and understanding, we continue to unfold the complexities of the EDI agenda, raising awareness across the workforce, creating a safe space for open dialogue and enabling everybody to play their part.
You will (not limited to):
- Ensure timely and quality assured delivery of all operational HR, ensuring compliance and regulatory requirements are met.
- Be responsible for the management of the operational employee life cycle activities.
- Provide efficient and impactful line management aligned with M|P’s company values.
- Coordinate with the HR Manager and Head of HR to ensure that operational service delivery to M|P is seamless.
- Create a working environment that focuses on equality, diversity, and inclusion.
- Establish productive working relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Drive and improve cyclical HR processes.
- Support delivery of strategic HR projects.
- Handle employee relations discussions to resolution.
Leverage the capability of current IT systems for data analysis and operational improvements.
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
We’re looking for a talented and proactive professional who will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of HR principles and employment law. You are a fast learner and good at connecting the dots.
You will lead the HR Operations team to service 320 employees and ensure operational excellence while demonstrating a flair for change management. You will have a can-do attitude, great attention to detail and exhibit critical thinking. You must be adaptable and work well under pressure, with a passion for delivering top class HR services – always remaining professional and positive.
You enjoy working collaboratively as well as independently. You have high emotional intelligence and are very good at building relationships.
You will have:
- Advanced competency in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Previous fast paced HR operations experience, ideally from professional services.
- Excellent overall business knowledge and comprehension.
- Problem solving capability and high levels of discretion and initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team spirit and passion for diversity and inclusion.
- CIPD Level 5 or above.
- Experience using an HRIS, preferably SAP.
Some of Our Key Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive & tailored learning & development programmes
- Individual coaching to guide you through your career
- Access to Communities of Practice
- Pension plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- RIDE2WORK scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
UN SUPER POSTE, C'EST AUSSI UN SUPER ENVIRONNEMENT DE TRAVAIL. DÉCOUVREZ POURQUOI NOUS DEVRIONS TRAVAILLER ENSEMBLE