Engineering PMO Consultant
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
We are looking to add a Project Management Consultant with an engineering background to our Boston Hub. As an MP Consultant, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work across diverse sectors to manage diverse projects and support programs of work.
- Deliver within complex client engagements and aid MP team leadership with client relationship management
- Support the engagement lead to build our footprint within a client or multiple clients, while taking advantage of a diverse range of professional development opportunities
- Ensure customer satisfaction and and successful delivery of key client initiatives.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including technical engineering teams and key project stakeholders ensuring cohesion and effective communication related to the project.
- Developing comprehensive project plans to outline project objectives, scope, timeline, budget, and resource allocation. This plan should also define key performance indicators (KPIs) and success criteria.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including senior management, teams, and external partners to secure support, resources, and buy-in for manufacturing and industrial projects.
- Identifying potential risks and develop risk mitigation strategies to address challenges that may arise during the course of the project.
- Managing the project budget, including cost estimation, allocation, and tracking, to ensure that the project stays within its financial constraints.
- Developing and maintaining project schedules, identifying critical path activities and ensuring key project milestones.
- Staying updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and market developments within project management.
- Providing expertise in PMO and PPM Best Practices, aligned with Industry and MIGSO-PCUBED standards of quality.
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
You are someone who has at least a Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field of study; Engineering Management, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering degrees are advantageous; Master's degrees are preferred. You have 5-8 years of experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment, with significant experience in a project oriented role. A comprehensive understanding of Project and Program Management (PPM) principles and methodologies is essential, and it is crucial that you have successfully applied these PMO principles in your previous professional experiences. Experience with Project Management technology such as MS Project, Smartsheet, Planisware or Jira is preferred. Certifications in Project Management are not required, but highly valued!
You must possess strong leadership, communication, problem-solving, and project management skills to successfully execute and support the delivery of projects that contribute to the client's growth and competitiveness. Analytical skills are your strong suit and you have a rigorous attention to detail. You are an excellent communicator, adjusting communication styles based on your audience. You are a quick learner, adaptable and can thrive in new environments. You have experience working within large and complex organizations. You are proactive, confident, and engaging; especially when it comes to collaborating with project stakeholders.
We are recruiting the next leaders of tomorrow...if this sounds like you, apply today!
What we offer our consultants:
- Full-Time, Direct Hire Positions within MP
- The ability to work on complex, challenging, and high-visibility consulting engagements for some of the world’s leading organizations
- Investment in our consultant’s professional development through internal and external training opportunities, as well as supported PMI and SAFe certifications
- A collaborative environment with great colleagues
- Contributions to medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Notable PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Access to and training on a top-tier, internal tool suite for project delivery and communications
Equal Opportunity Statement
MI-GSO | PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state, and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO | PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
Un super poste, c'est aussi un super environnement de travail. Découvrez pourquoi nous devrions travailler ensemble