Business Development Manager – Irvine
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
Your next intrapreneur challenge is just one click away! This is not a typical sales job—this is a metrics-driven leadership position at the epicenter of M|P’s organizational growth.
Our Los Angeles Hub is looking for a Business Development Manager to keep pace with the rapid expansion of the market. This is your opportunity to join a consulting company that specializes in project management, where you will have the chance to approach and manage your clients, build your team, and manage your profit center. Embark on a dynamic career path with ambitious goals!
Your Next Challenge
Your goal is to develop and expand our business and your network while fostering relationships with clients, candidates, and consultants across different industries.
Business Development Managers take ownership of three essential elements of the organization:
- Business Development: Maintaining a business development ‘drumbeat’ is critical. Select your target company portfolio, identify growth opportunities within your business unit, manage your scope of activity by building relationships with key account customers, and sell expert-level Project Management services.
- Management and Recruitment: Our people are our core competency. Partner with Talent Acquisition to interview and hire the right candidates to support and develop your Hub’s consultant team. Then, as a manager and leader of your team, you help to identify growth areas and empower your team to reach their potential throughout their career (coaching, career path development, etc.).
- Profit Center Management: Ensure project success in partnership with your consultants, Team Leaders, and customers alike. Manage revenue growth and profitability objectives of your business unit, while guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or in Business, with 2-5 years of experience in either sales or engineering fields with a managerial component.
You have a keen interest in various industrial sectors and their challenges. You have an eye for gap identification and confidently seize opportunities to interject ideas. Ideally, you have already had the opportunity to discover Project Management over the course of your past experiences.
You are business-minded and results-oriented. Your success in this position relies on your self-discipline, consistency, and your desire to lead and unite multidisciplinary teams. Your ability to build and maintain impactful relationships internally and with clients is critical to your success.
By joining our company as a Business Development Manager, you will be mentored and developed as-needed by your Hub Leader and global channel of Business Development Managers. We will tailor support for you in all aspects of your skill development—management and leadership, recruitment, technical knowledge, or sales tactics and strategies. Your metrics are clearly defined, and your achievements will always be reciprocated by rapid and stable career progression.
Today, we are recruiting our leaders of tomorrow!
Find more details on the Business Development Manager role here: https://www.migso-pcubed.com/business-manager-role/
MI-GSO | PCUBED believes in fair and equitable compensation. The reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this role is $70,000 - $95,000 annually for Los Angeles. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in an annual performance-based incentive program. The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive contributions to medical, dental, and vision for colleagues and dependents
- Notable PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible, hybrid working schedule
Un super poste, c'est aussi un super environnement de travail. Découvrez pourquoi nous devrions travailler ensemble