Business Change Manager (Security)
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
About the Team
At MI-GSO | PCUBED we’re strong believers that good ideas come from anywhere. We place huge pride in building our community of great people from all backgrounds and disciplines, nurturing diversity of thought and better supporting our clients as a result.
As a rapidly scaling organisation, nearly doubling in the last two years, we recognise our people are our greatest asset and are core to our business’ continued growth ambition. As such, we are passionate about providing varied and extensive learning and development opportunities, empowering our consultants to grow and progress with us at a pace that matches that ambition.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We continue to strive to shape and nurture a culture where everyone is valued; where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative and where EDI underpins our values and everything we do. With passion and understanding, we continue to unfold the complexities of the EDI agenda, raising awareness across the workforce, creating a safe space for open dialogue and enabling everybody to play their part.
About MI-GSO | PCUBED
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes and we support many of the most recognisable brands across Aeronautics, Defence, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services, Energy as well as some Government organisations.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential, so working with us means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your knowledge and experience across multiple industries, making you competitive in any field.
We’re always on the look out for great people to join us so we want to hear from you even if you don’t feel you meet 100% of the profile we’ve outlined above – you can either apply or reach out via email@example.com
About the Role
Business Change Manager (Security Sector)
- We are seeking business change management consultants with all levels of experience to join our team of accredited change management professionals, as part of our ever-growing change management community. Working primarily in the UK Government security sector which is a fast paced, diverse and inclusive environment. You will also have the opportunity to work across other industries.
- We are assisting the security sector in delivering multi-faceted, multimillion-pound portfolios of change programmes. This requires people who either have or are willing to possess security clearance, in accordance with UK Government standards. We are looking to engage with driven and ambitious individuals to deliver and lead this work, who have a keen interest in management consultancy and furthering their career.
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
Joining us as a consultant, you’ll be proactive and curious, and have excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. You’ll be an effective and influential communicator, an open and collaborative team-player and passionate about continuous learning. You will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities (direct or transferable) gained in industry or consulting environments.
- Passion and experience of working in business change, taking organisations through their end-to-end transformational change journey.
- Experience developing and implementing stakeholder management strategies, communications plans and other business change deliverables such as change impact assessments, change networks, town hall events and training needs analysis, etc.
- Have a formally recognised business change certification, or you are working towards this.
- Knowledge of key trends and drivers across the business change arena.
- Experience of working in the agile and digital environments, as well as traditional methods.
- Management consultancy experience, although this is nice to have and not essential.
- A keenness to help us to grow our business, identifying opportunities to provide increased levels of support to clients.
- A desire to learn and share experiences as part of our growing change management practice.
- Excellent social, communications and writing skills.
Some of Our Key Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive & tailored learning & development programmes
- Individual coaching to guide you through your career
- Access to Communities of Practice
- Pension plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- RIDE2WORK scheme
- Employee referral scheme
MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
Un super poste, c'est aussi un super environnement de travail. Découvrez pourquoi nous devrions travailler ensemble