Business Analyst Consultant
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in Project Management?
MI-GSO|PCUBED is looking for an experienced and passionate Business Analyst Consultant with finance/banking industry experience to join our team and support our engagements. This position is operating on a Sunday-Thursday schedule with hours of operation between 12-8pm PST.
Who We Are:
MI-GSO|PCUBED (M|P) is a global management consulting firm focused on delivering project, program, & portfolio management as a service. We are a global team of about 2,000 expert Consultants operating in Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia. We are industry agnostic, working across Aerospace, Automotive, Rail, Defense, Energy, Financial Services, Telecom, Technology & Media, and Public Sector.
Every day, we support our clients by steering major Projects and Programs, managing Project Portfolios, improving maturity and efficiency of PM Organizations, and addressing business transformation and change management initiatives.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including business users and management, to identify business needs, objectives, and requirements in the finance and banking domain.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis of current business processes, systems, and workflows, identifying areas for improvement, increased efficiency, and automation.
- Document and communicate business requirements, functional specifications, and process flows to technical teams, ensuring clarity and accuracy throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work closely with developers and technical teams to translate business requirements into technical specifications and validate the final deliverables.
- Analyze and interpret complex data sets to identify trends, patterns, and insights that drive business decision-making and process optimization.
- Develop test plans, conduct testing, and participate in user acceptance testing (UAT) to ensure the quality and accuracy of system enhancements and implementations.
- Provide regular status updates, progress reports, and project documentation to stakeholders and project managers, highlighting risks, issues, and recommended solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, regulatory requirements, and emerging technologies in the finance and banking sector to provide innovative solutions and maintain a competitive edge.
As a consultant, you will deliver expertise, adapt to new environments, and be able to work within a team. You will represent our brand on client-sites and, thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared to support our engagements. We are expanding rapidly this year, so if you think you would be a good fit to join our team, do not hesitate to apply!
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Information Systems, or a related field. Relevant certifications (e.g., CBAP, PMI-PBA) are a plus.
- Minimum of 3-7 years of experience as a Business Analyst in the finance and banking industry, demonstrating a strong understanding of financial products, banking operations, and regulatory compliance.
- Proficient in analyzing complex business processes, identifying pain points, and proposing effective solutions.
- Solid knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC), including requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing, and implementation.
- Experience working with SAP in some capacity.
- Proven experience in documenting business requirements, use cases, process flows, and functional specifications using industry-standard tools and methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data and present findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn, grow, and develop their skills in the project management industry. If you recognize yourself in this description, please do not hesitate to apply. We cannot wait to meet you!
MI-GSO | PCUBED believes in fair and equitable compensation. The reasonable estimate of the current total compensatory salary range for this role is $90,000 - $120,000 annually for San Francisco. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in an annual performance-based incentive program. The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
Benefits and Perks:
M|P offers comprehensive contributions to medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents. We also include a notable PTO plan, paid holidays, a 401k with company match, and professional development opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
MI-GSO | PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state, and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO | PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
Un super poste, c'est aussi un super environnement de travail. Découvrez pourquoi nous devrions travailler ensemble