Agile Project Management Consultant
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
As a Project Management Consultant, you will work within our global team of Consultants to deliver value. You will engage with key stakeholders and represent the M|P brand. This role will have a strong focus on client delivery, with the opportunity to vary your experience and support our top engagements as part of our Houston hub. Your responsibilities will be to:
· Deliver project management execution and be involved at every scope of the project.
· Develop schedules/timelines/cost plans that support the business objectives, established budgets, resources, and project deliverables for each project.
· Initiate and manage creative and dynamic solutions for clients facing challenges in delivery.
· Lead project level communications and prepare executive level updates. Communicate effectively across all mediums.
· Assess risks and establish contingency plans.
· Manage work and inputs from variety of stakeholders.
As a consultant, you will deliver expertise, adapt to new environments, and be able to work within a team. You will represent our brand on client-sites and, thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared to support our engagements. We are expanding rapidly this year, so if you think you would be a good fit to join our team, do not hesitate to apply!
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
You have 5-8 years of experience in Project Management/Program Management. You have 3-5 years of Agile experience. You hold a bachelor’s degree, and a passion for Project Management. Ideally, you have your PMP certification. Any additional relevant certifications (CSM, SSM, CAPM etc.) are a plus!
All in all, we are looking for someone proactive, confident, and excited to get started! If you recognize yourself in this description, please do not hesitate to apply. We are excited to meet you!
Un super poste, c'est aussi un super environnement de travail. Découvrez pourquoi nous devrions travailler ensemble