Business Development Manager
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
At MIGSO-PCUBED, our mission is to support delivery of our clients’ most important projects and programs. We take pride in delivering world-class project, program and portfolio management expertise and services to clients in every industry. We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and maximize value within their project environment. In the +30 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
We are currently hiring for a Business Development Manager to support the growth of our newest Hub in Boston! This is a metrics-driven leadership position at the epicenter of MP's organizational growth. You will be joining a consulting company that specializes in project management, where you will have the chance to approach and manage your clients, build your team, and manage your profit center.
Embark on a dynamic career path with ambitious goals!
Your Next Challenge
MIGSO-PCUBED Business Managers work at the intersection of business development, account management, consultant management, and client engagement within MP’s New York Hub. In this role, you will be a valued member of the MP Business Manager community and will support a full range of business management activities including new business development, account management, strategy and the recruitment of Project Management Consultants.
Our most successful Business Managers are self-starters with outstanding organization, leadership and communication skills, who are excited about working in an business driven environment focused on building long term client relationships.
Business Development Managers take ownership of three essential elements of the organization:
- Business Development: Maintaining an effective business development ‘drumbeat’. Focus on your target company portfolio, identify growth opportunities within the market, manage your scope of activity by building business relationships with key customers, and present MP’s expert-level Project Management and PMO solutions.
- Management and Recruitment: Our people are our biggest asset. Partner with Talent Acquisition to meet and hire the right candidates to support and develop your Hub’s consultant team. Then, as a business manager and leader of your team, help to identify growth areas and empower your team to reach their potential throughout their career (coaching, career path development, tools, skill acquisition etc.).
- Profit Center Management: Ensure project success in partnership with your consultants, Team Leaders, and customers. Manage revenue growth and profitability objectives of your business unit, while guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
Who are you?
- You hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or in Business, with 3-5 years of experience in either professional services sales or in the life sciences or manufacturing industries with a managerial component.
- You have a keen interest in various industrial sectors and their challenges. You have an eye for gap identification and confidently seize opportunities to interject ideas.
- Ideally, you have already had the opportunity to discover Project Management over the course of your past experiences.
- You are entrepreneurial, business-minded and results-oriented. Your success in this position relies on your self-discipline, consistency, and your desire to lead and unite multidisciplinary teams. Your ability to build and maintain impactful relationships internally and with clients is critical to your success.
By joining our company as a Business Manager, you will be supported, mentored and provided growth opportunities by your Hub Leader and global channel of Business Managers within MP. We will tailor support for you in all aspects of your skill development—management and leadership, recruitment, technical knowledge, or sales tactics and strategies. Your metrics are clearly defined, and your achievements will always be reciprocated by rapid and stable career progression.
We are proud to offer:
- Comprehensive contributions to medical, dental and vision for colleagues and dependents
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible, hybrid working schedule
Equal Opportunity Statement
MIGSO-PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state, and Federal law. In all respects, MIGSO-PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
de Business Manager chez MP ?
Comment réussir ses premiers pas chez MP ?
Un super poste, c'est aussi
un super environnement de travail
Rejoindre MIGSO-PCUBED, c’est rejoindre une entreprise proposant bien plus qu’un simple job. L’esprit d’équipe est au cœur de notre ADN, et nos valeurs et notre mindset ne s’arrêtent pas à la porte du bureau !
Découvrez ce que cela signifie de travailler chez MP.
Un super poste, c'est aussi un super environnement de travail. Découvrez pourquoi nous devrions travailler ensemble
Chers (ères) candidats, nous tenons à vous informer que vous ne serez contacté par e-mail qu’à partir du nom de domaine suivant : migso-pcubed.com. Soyez vigilant(e) et assurez-vous que vous interagissez uniquement avec nos sites officiels. L’équipe MIGSO-PCUBED