Supply Chain Project Management Consultant
TU PRÓXIMO DESAFÍO
Are you looking for an exciting Supply Chain Environment where you can level up your career in Project Management?
MI-GSO|PCUBED is looking for a Project Management Consultant with a background in Supply Chain Management to join our team and support our aerospace clients as a member of our Mobile Hub. This position will require out of state travel to multiple supplier sites in the southeast 4 days per a week.
We are looking for someone who is ready to merge their Supply Chain Expertise with their Project Management Mastery. You are eager to help solve real world problems, who is eager to identify customer needs and develop & execute project plans in order to deliver results . You will provide project and operational oversight through implementation of governance, scope, time, and cost management in order to successfully execute projects.
You'll be responsible for:
- Managing and visiting at minimum of 5 suppliers in various US Markets to support our Aerospace Client;
- Monitoring design, development and production of complex monuments, assemblies, production articles and parts to ensure they are built per drawing specifications, and meet all quality standards;
- Maintaining and communicating supplier status on deliverables, financial performance, risks & opportunities of all internal stake holders weekly and monthly as required
- Discussing defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control personnel, users, vendors and other stakeholders to determine source of trouble and take correct action.
As a M|P Consultant, you will deliver your expertise, adapt to new environments, and be able to work within a team. You will represent our brand on client-sites and, thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared to support our engagements. We are expanding rapidly this year, so if you think you would be a good fit to join our team, do not hesitate to apply!
You hold a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) and possess an expert level of supply chain knowledge. Preference will be given to individuals with Engineering and Business or relatable fields of study, however all educational backgrounds will be considered. You have 5-8 years of experience in Project Management, with at least 3 years being in a Manufacturing or Production Planning enviornment. Aerospace experience is preferred. You must have significant experience managing suppliers, with proficiency utilizing PM tools and software and a mastery level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel. You excel at contributing to the delivery process and on time delivery performance.
All in all, we are looking for someone proactive, confident, and excited to get started! If you recognize yourself in this description, please do not hesitate to apply. We are excited to meet you!
Why You’ll Love M|P
At M|P, our people are our highest priority. That’s why we care about what we can do for YOU and your career. Here are a few reasons why you’ll love working with us:
What We Offer Our Consultants:
- Full-Time, Direct Hire Consulting Positions
- The ability to work on complex, challenging, and high-visibility consulting engagements for some of the world’s leading organizations;
- Investment in our consultant’s professional development through internal and external training opportunities, as well as sponsored PMI and SAFe certifications/memberships;
- A collaborative environment with great colleagues;
- A benefits package;
- Access to and training on a top-tier, internal tool suite for project delivery and communications.
Equal Opportunity Statement
MI-GSO|PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO|PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
LOS GRANDES TRABAJOS SE DESARROLLAN EN GRANDES ENTORNOS
DESCUBRE QUÉ SIGNIFICA TRABAJAR CON NOSOTROS