TU PRÓXIMO DESAFÍO
As a developer and release engineer, you will be part of an international team focused on technical activities to maintain and enhance the bank’s Interest Rate Derivative Back-Office Platform. You will also contribute on modernizing the platform’s ecosystem to integrate it with the banks’ tools and new technologies.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Responsible for the release management (build and deployment)
- Coordinate the deployment in production of new application releases
- Provide technical expertise to modernize the release process (CI/CD) and develop new tools if required
- Contribute to the Architectural design of the Solution
- Provide level 2 and level 3 application support (technical and functional) with close interaction with the Business and IT departments
- Manage the non-production environments
- Maintenance of current application modules and development of new functionalities with Business Analysts.
This role requires a pro-active mindset in security, incident preventive measures, productivity and global improvement of the quality of service.
It is a rare opportunity to work with technical and functional subject matter experts of the Financial Industry, be exposed to the latest technologies deployed by the bank and learn about finance and the capital markets.
Qualifications and Profile
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Release Management (CI/CD and DevOps) and its tools (E.g. GIT, Jenkins, Nexus…)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of development on Summit
- Minimum of 4 years’ development experience with a market standard language (Preferably C++, C# or Java) and good understanding of the Development life-cycle
- Good hands-on experience with SQL and Databases (E.g. Sybase / Oracle)
- Good hands-on experience to the Unix/Linux platform and Shell scripting
- Experience using and deploying CI / CD and the related tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins…)
- Careful observance of standards and processes with attention to details
- Experience with production support activities
- Exposure to the Unix/Linux platform and Shell scripting
Good to have
- Exposure to Back-Office and Capital Markets system similar to Summit in CIB organization (E.g. Murex, Calypso, Sophis, Front Arena, Kondor+, Opics...)
- Knowledge in Financial IRD products IRD and Capital Market FO/BO environment
- Exposure to the Agile Development Methodology
- Other technical skills including Middleware (e.g. Kafka, MQ Series…), Monitoring, Batch Scheduling, Software Quality
- Security awareness and best practices
- Autonomous, self motivated and excellent team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Autonomy to include implicit deliverables in assignment based on best practices
- Strong appetite to learn both functional and technical new domain
- Appetite to participate to technical market trends and communities
- Strong sense of confidentiality
- Intermediate level (min. 5 years)
- Master’s degree in relevant specialties
- Work in shift for ASIA or EMEA region : (9am – 6:30pm SGT) or (3pm – midnight SGT).
- On-call rotation with team mates to cover night and week-end support.
Los grandes trabajos se desarrollan en grandes entornos
descubre qué significa trabajar con nosotros