Senior Scrum Master Consultant
TU PRÓXIMO DESAFÍO
Looking to level up your career as a Scrum Master? Then this is the opportunity for you!
At MI-GSO|PCUBED, our focus is to provide our clients with innovative and effective Project Management consulting. We partner with clients in all sectors and industries including Automotive and Information Technology. We have a proven track record of helping businesses deliver their big ideas!
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
To continue to propel us forward, we are looking to grow our team of Scrum Master Consultants. This role will work on our client’s site and be an expert in Scaled Agile framework and delivery. This role is part of our Detroit Hub team. The leadership of typical Agile ceremonies to include Sprint Planning, Daily Stand up, Iteration Review and Retrospectives. Your responsibilities will include:
- Guiding the team and organization on establishing the Lean-Agile mindset.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Facilitate preparation for events, including PI Planning
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have obtained at least a Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree is preferred).
- You have a minimum of 5 years of Scrum Master experience, with knowledge of the Automotive and/or Information Technology industries.
- You have solid experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies, and have experience using Azure DevOps.
- Experience in a SAFe environment is essential, and having your SSM is a bonus!
- You have knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burn-down technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- You are a strong communicator who can speak to clients and teammates in a genuine, clear, and concise way. Strong organizational skills are essential. You are proactive, an active listener, and a problem solver.
Why You’ll Love M|P
At M|P, our people are our best asset. That’s why we invest deeply into YOU, your development and your career. Here are a few reasons why you’ll love working with us:
- Network with diverse team of project managers around the globe
- Expand your skillset across countless industries and departments
- Join our culture of continuous learning including certification trainings and support, internal seminars on the latest in the PM field, access to LinkedIn Learning courses & more!
- Career development framework
- Culture of respect, team spirit, excellence, and commitment
If you recognize yourself in this description, this role is for you! Do not hesitate to apply, we look forward to meeting you soon!
MI-GSO | PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO | PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
LOS GRANDES TRABAJOS SE DESARROLLAN EN GRANDES ENTORNOS
DESCUBRE QUÉ SIGNIFICA TRABAJAR CON NOSOTROS