Project Scheduler Consultant
TU PRÓXIMO DESAFÍO
At MIGSO-PCUBED, our mission is to support delivery of our clients’ most important projects and programs. We take pride in delivering world-class project, program and portfolio management expertise and services to clients in every industry. We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and maximize value within their project environment. In the +30 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Project Scheduler Consultant to join our New York Hub to support a diverse range of projects and industry leading clients.
As an MIGSO-PCUBED Project Scheduler Consultant, you will play a pivotal functional and advisory role in the successful execution of our clients projects by creating, developing and maintaining large-scale schedulers. Working closely within a team of MP Consultants, you will utilize your expertise in project scheduling software, particularly Primavera (P6), to ensure efficient planning, scheduling and execution of projects. You analytical skills will be instrumental in assessing and managing risks and issues, contributing to robust project governance, financial control and scope management.
As an MP Consultant, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work across diverse sectors to manage diverse projects and support programs of work.
- Deliver within complex client engagements and aid MP team leadership with client relationship management
- Support the engagement lead to build our footprint within a client or multiple clients, while taking advantage of a diverse range of professional development opportunities
- Ensure customer satisfaction and and successful delivery of key client initiatives.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, departments, or individuals to identify and generate advanced project schedules that align with the organization's strategic goals and objectives.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including senior management, teams, and external partners to secure support, resources, and buy-in for projects.
- Providing regular updates and reporting to senior management and stakeholders to provide real-time visibility into project progress, while ensuring project schedules are up-to-date, accurate and reflect the current status of the project.
- Delivering expertise in project management and scheduling software, including MS Project and Primavera (P6).
- Identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts and issues promptly and effectively, minimizing disruptions to project timelines.
- Analyzing project data and providing comprehensive reports and metrics to project teams and stakeholders, enabling data-driven insights for project optimization.
- Staying updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and market developments in PPM processes and best practices to identify opportunities for Continuous Improvement
As an MP Consultant, you must deliver expertise, adapt to new environments and industries, and be able to work with both internal and external teams. You will represent the MP brand on Client-Sites, and exemplify our core DNA of #TeamSpirit, #Committment and #Excellence. You will leverage both your expertise in the PPM discipline and a wide breadth of MP material and preparation to successfully support our clients.
Who are you?
You are someone who has at least a Bachelor’s degree in a engineering field of study; Master's degrees are advantageous. You have 3-8 years of experience in managing complex project schedules across different industries. You have a deep understanding of Project Scheduling software, preferably with 3-5 years of experience utilizing Primavera P6.
You must possess strong leadership, communication, problem-solving, and project management skills to successfully execute and deliver projects that contribute to the organization's growth and competitiveness.
Analytical skills are your strong suit and you have a rigorous attention to detail. You are an excellent communicator, adjusting communication styles based on your audience. You are a quick learner, adaptable and can thrive in new environments. You have experience working within large and complex organizations. You are proactive, confident, and engaging; especially when it comes to executive leadership and large stakeholder groups.
What we offer our consultants:
- Full-Time, Direct Hire Positions within MP
- The ability to work on complex, challenging, and high-visibility consulting engagements for some of the world’s leading organizations
- Investment in our consultant’s professional development through internal and external training opportunities, as well as supported PMI and SAFe certifications
- A collaborative environment with great colleagues
- Contributions to medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Notable PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Access to and training on a top-tier, internal tool suite for project delivery and communications
At MP, we believe in fair and equitable compensation. The estimated base salary range for this role in New York is between $80,000 - $105,000 annually. In addition to the base salary, you'll have the opportunity to participate in an annual performance-based incentive program. This range considers a wide array of factors, including skill sets, experience, training, certifications, and other business and organizational needs.
Equal Opportunity Statement
MIGSO-PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state, and Federal law. In all respects, MIGSO-PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
Los grandes trabajos se desarrollan en grandes entornos
descubre qué significa trabajar con nosotros