Project Management Consultant
TU PRÓXIMO DESAFÍO
We are currently looking for a passionate Project Management Consultant to join our team!
As an MI-GSO|PCUBED Consultant, you will successfully drive:
- Program/Project Execution
- Project Governance
- Portfolio Innovation & Management
- Strategy Optimization and Execution
- Business Value Delivery
You will have the opportunity leverage and deliver your expertise, adapt to new environments and work within a team. You will represent the MI-GSO|PCUBED brand on client site and, thanks to the materials and development opportunities we provide our consultants, you will be prepared and polished to support our engagements.
- You are someone who has a Bachelor’s degree with relevant project, program or portfolio management expertise.
- You have worked at least 2-5 years in a Program and Portfolio Management (PPM) environment, or at minimum have significant Project Experience.
- You maintain a high understanding of the PMO, Project, Program and Portfolio Management (PPM) disciplines, have worked in a team and covered strategic projects. An active PMP certification is preferred!
- You strive to bring a high-energy, self-starter attitude and are trusted professional to get the job done.
- You are an excellent communicator, adjusting communication styles based on your audience.
- You desire to be servant leader, quick learner, adaptable and can thrive in new environments.
- You are someone who brings new value to the current expertise (Change Management, Agile, Analytics, etc.). You are also proactive, confident, and engaging; especially when it comes to large stakeholder groups.
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply! We cannot wait to meet you!
LOS GRANDES TRABAJOS SE DESARROLLAN EN GRANDES ENTORNOS
DESCUBRE QUÉ SIGNIFICA TRABAJAR CON NOSOTROS