Manager – Cloud Solution Architecture
TU PRÓXIMO DESAFÍO
- Technical support and expertise in analyzing & defining the scope of business requirements in conjunction with technology landscape’s current capabilities and ensuring technical solutions are fit for purpose and will accomplish the business objectives.
- Owns the solution design, testing, implementation and transition of project builds to delivery/operations support.
- Engage all (cross-functional) technical resources required for an accurate solution design.
- Produce technical specifications and integration requirements for the solutions. And technical design documents to match the solution design specifications.
- Document all deliverables and what constitutes a successful implementation of a solution.
- Lead and execute architectural solutions (including project related proof of concepts), features and provide assessment report and recommendations to ensure they are viable.
- Ensure that solutions are agile, robust, cost-efficient and meet business needs without compromising the quality.
- Lead, prepare, justify and present to the related Company governing committees where applicable: Architecture Review Board (ARB), Technology Review Board (TRB), Sourcing Committee (SC), Change Assessment Board (CAB) for project related changes and enhancements.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on infrastructure technology platforms & services. Act as technical lead on infrastructure related projects, scope of work, and negotiate with respective vendors.
- Together with Information Security function, ensure effectiveness of infrastructure security.
- Collaboration framework with suppliers and partner organizations to offer solution leadership and design.
- Contribute in technology selection, define & implement standard design patterns/templates.
Job Requirements :
- Degree holder in IT / Computer Science or equivalent discipline.
- At least 10 years work experience within IT Infrastructure functions with at least 5 years in architecture & design role.
- Proficiency in architecture design & implementations on public clouds (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS on Azure, AWS & AliCloud etc.) Preferably experienced on DevOps, hybrid cloud integration with on-premises infrastructure.
- Cloud Architecture related certifications (AZ-300)
- Proficiency in working with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Scripting knowledge (yaml, json, PowerShell and bash)
- Deep knowledge on database and middleware platform layers
- knowledge on cloud networking.
- knowledge on DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket, GitHub, Ansible.
- Knowledge on cloud orchestration tools.
- Ability to analyse, develop and recommend long-term strategic solutions to ensure capacity meets current and future requirements.
- Ability to drive multiple vendors to support a complex enterprise infrastructure environment
- Work with internal and external partners, carriers, facility operators and our hardware vendors to design and develop connectivity strategy
- Public cloud (Azure, Google, AWS) design and support experience at enterprise level required
- Strong project implementation background, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong sense of ownership & self-driven
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Cooperative, good teamwork and able to work independently
LOS GRANDES TRABAJOS SE DESARROLLAN EN GRANDES ENTORNOS
DESCUBRE QUÉ SIGNIFICA TRABAJAR CON NOSOTROS