JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICER (M/W)
TU PRÓXIMO DESAFÍO
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes. We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
To continue this success and drive our future offerings and capability, we are looking for Project Management Consultants to join our team, in Bucharest. This role will be unique in shaping future capabilities and offerings we provide to our clients and place them in the best possible situation to respond to every future challenge they face.
Your daily routine:
- Project planning including developing key project documents and processes;
- Project scope management;
- Project cost management including cost controls through the current year;
- Management of stakeholders;
- Setting up and updating of project schedule and costs;
- Monthly reporting on the project including schedule, costs and risks;
- Analysis of collected information to identify any deviations to recommend preventative and corrective action
- From beginners to 3 years of experience;
- Technical degree appreciated;
- Good level in English and French;
- Flexible and dynamic with a desire to apply their skills across a variety of industries and sectors;
- An enquiring mind acting with integrity to drive the right outcomes for our clients;
- With interpersonal skills and the ability to work with different international profiles and cultures.
- Trainings and support to build your career path;
- 25 days of paid leave;
- A good health insurance;
- Reimbursement of the transport pass (80 lei net/month);
- Restaurant tickets;
- Hybrid working environment (on-site/remote).
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
LOS GRANDES TRABAJOS SE DESARROLLAN EN GRANDES ENTORNOS
DESCUBRE QUÉ SIGNIFICA TRABAJAR CON NOSOTROS