Human Resources Manager
TU PRÓXIMO DESAFÍO
MI-GSO | PCUBED is looking for a HR manager for our subsidiary in Romania. The right person must be someone with a generalist profile, accustomed to interacting with other corporate departments, with a strong internal customer orientation and a willingness to contribute to the development of the company.
Your main tasks:
- Act as a referent of the different areas of HR in interaction with the other transversal departments;
- Responsible of the payroll process;
- Help the company grow by creating synergies with other departments to create a strong and attractive corporate culture;
- Design, implement and monitor the HR policies;
- Referent in terms of personal data protection;
- To work closely with the Career Development Department;
- Assure the management of labour relations being in contact with trade unions and being the referent in case of conflict;
- Ensure cyclical HR procedures (integration, annual evolution interviews, promotions etc);
- Analyse HR market trends and report on applicable legislative and regulatory updates.
- Graduate studies in Law, Business or Labour Relations;
- Preferably Master in HR or similar;
- In-depth knowledge of labour regulations and social security;
- Previous experience in HR departments of companies (min 5 years);
- English level C1;
- Office pack, including Excel.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SAP;
- Other languages: French;
- Knowledge of tax regulations, immigration/travel;
- Experience in multi-country management.
- 25 days of paid leave;
- A good health insurance;
- Reimbursement of the transport pass (80 lei net/month);
- Restaurant tickets;
- Hybrid policy (on-site/remote).
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
LOS GRANDES TRABAJOS SE DESARROLLAN EN GRANDES ENTORNOS
DESCUBRE QUÉ SIGNIFICA TRABAJAR CON NOSOTROS