Graphic Designer & Marketing Communications
TU PRÓXIMO DESAFÍO
About the Team
At MI-GSO | PCUBED we’re strong believers that good ideas come from anywhere. We place huge pride in building our community of great people from all backgrounds and disciplines, nurturing diversity of thought and better supporting our clients as a result.
As a rapidly scaling organisation, nearly doubling in the last two years, we recognise our people are our greatest asset and are core to our business’ continued growth ambition. As such, we are passionate about providing varied and extensive learning and development opportunities, empowering our consultants to grow and progress with us at a pace that matches that ambition.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We continue to strive to shape and promote a culture where everyone is valued; where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative and where EDI underpins our values and everything we do. With passion and understanding, we continue to unfold the complexities of the EDI agenda, raising awareness across the workforce, creating a safe space for open dialogue and enabling everybody to play their part.
About MI-GSO | PCUBED
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes and we support many of the most recognisable brands across Aeronautics, Defence, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services, Energy as well as some Government organisations.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential, so working with us means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your knowledge and experience across multiple industries, making you competitive in any field.
We’re always on the look out for great people to join us so we want to hear from you even if you don’t feel you meet 100% of the profile we’ve outlined above – you can either apply or reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role
As the UK Graphic Designer and Marketing Communications, you will be working very closely with our global team to support global initiatives and campaigns - allowing you to work on various projects.
As an UK Graphic Designer and Marketing Communications, you will be accountable for:
- Managing stages of a project/s across our global Marketing team. This could include personally running small projects such as creating marketing collaterals (videos, brochures, infographics, etc.), virtual events, or creating content for our website.
- Writing and proofreading communications
- Taking part in team meetings, coming up with creative ideas, and feeding back on the content
- Assisting the marketing teams to develop graphical content
Joining us as a UK Graphic Designer and Marketing Communications, you’ll be proactive and curious, and have excellent analytical and stakeholder management skills. You’ll be an effective and influential communicator, an open and collaborative team-player and passionate about continuous learning. You will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities (direct or transferable) gained in industry or consulting environments.
- Experience developing graphic content - we may ask for a design portfolio during the interview process
- Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong writing and proofing skills
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Exceptional time management and project management skills
- Experience in video production and animation (Adobe Premiere / After Effects)
- Event production
- HTML and web development
- Experience with social media sites and WordPress
- Project Management experience
Some of Our Key Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive & tailored learning & development programmes
- Individual coaching to guide you through your career
- Access to Communities of Practice
- Pension plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- RIDE2WORK scheme
- Employee referral scheme
MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
LOS GRANDES TRABAJOS SE DESARROLLAN EN GRANDES ENTORNOS
DESCUBRE QUÉ SIGNIFICA TRABAJAR CON NOSOTROS