Digital Transformation Consultant
TU PRÓXIMO DESAFÍO
About the Team
At MI-GSO | PCUBED we’re strong believers that good ideas come from anywhere. We place huge pride in building our community of great people from all backgrounds and disciplines, nurturing diversity of thought and better supporting our clients as a result.
As a rapidly scaling organisation, nearly doubling in the last two years, we recognise our people are our greatest asset and are core to our business’ continued growth ambition. As such, we are passionate about providing varied and extensive learning and development opportunities, empowering our consultants to grow and progress with us at a pace that matches that ambition.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We continue to strive to shape and promote a culture where everyone is valued; where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative and where EDI underpins our values and everything we do. With passion and drive, we continue to unfold the complexities of the EDI agenda, raising awareness across the workforce, creating a safe space for open dialogue and enabling everybody to play their part.
About MI-GSO | PCUBED
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes and we support many of the most recognisable brands across Aeronautics, Defence, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services, Energy as well as some Government organisations.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential, so working with us means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your knowledge and experience across multiple industries, making you competitive in any field.
We’re always on the look out for great people to join us so we want to hear from you even if you don’t feel you meet 100% of the profile we’ve outlined above – you can either apply or reach out via email@example.com
About the Role
Flexible and dynamic with a passion for delivering digital change in fast-paced and innovative environments. Ideally, you will have honed your digital implementation skills across a variety of clients and sectors and will, depending on level, have experience across process, business model, domain and organizational change transformation. You will also be a project manager at heart with a systematic and organized approach to delivery with a solid understanding of key methodologies.
As a Digital Transformation Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Working across sectors to manage multiple projects contributing to programmes of work
- Delivering within complex digital client engagements.
- Creating IP and thought leadership on digital transformation and relavant topics.
- Helping the engagement lead/director to build out our digital footprint within a client or multiple clients
- Working on internal MI-GSO | PCUBED mentorship and coaching initiatives
- Identifying opportunities and assisting in the development of proposals
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and successful delivery
- Speak at industry events on digital transformation or within programme management circles on the approach to change in a digital environment
- At more senior levels, lead a team of digital consultants to deliver outcomes as agreed with the client, motivating and guiding those team members towards excellent delivery.
- Generating sales into new or existing clients including writing or supporting bid work within the digital transformation team
Joining us as a consultant, you’ll be proactive and curious, and have excellent analytical and stakeholder management skills. You’ll be an effective and influential communicator, an open and collaborative team-player and passionate about continuous learning. You will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities (direct or transferable) gained in industry or consulting environments.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to engage with a wide variety of differing stakeholders across an organization
- Understanding and being able to articulate the digital lifecycle to clients and what it means for their business
- Demonstrable experience of working on complex digital programmes with evidence of delivering key outcomes to clients or stakeholders
- Evidence of how the digital landscape is shifting and how to continually improve and refine delivery in this sphere to our clients
- Ability to with our clients to aid building our brand through timely and effective delivery
- Entrepreneurial with a passion to help drive our wider business forward through engagement in improvement initiatives
- A desire to work in a flat-structured environment with the potential to enable you to progress quickly and build your career
Some of Our Key Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive & tailored learning & development programmes
- Individual coaching to guide you through your career
- Access to Communities of Practice
- Pension plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- RIDE2WORK scheme
- Employee referral scheme
MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
Los grandes trabajos se desarrollan en grandes entornos
descubre qué significa trabajar con nosotros