Chargé.e de l’amélioration continue
TU PRÓXIMO DESAFÍO
As a Continuous Improvement Engineer, you will be based in the Great Montreal area. You will be responsible to:
- Identify and implement improvement concepts that will eliminate waste
- Accompany the teams in the realization of their continuous improvement projects
- Listen to and analyse the needs of team members, then identify their expectations
- Collect and analyse performance data
- Lead improvement workshops
- Implement monitoring and measurement tools
- Stay abreast of new practices
Joining us as a Continuous Improvement Engineer, you’ll be proactive and curious, and have excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. You’ll be an effective and influential communicator, an open and collaborative team-player and passionate about continuous learning. You will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities (direct or transferable) gained in industry or consulting environments.
- Ability to work on client side with multiple stakeholders
- Delivered reports on project status to the project team
- A relevant qualification such as Green/Yellow/Black belt would be a benefit.
If you are ready to join us, here are our commitments:
- Training courses are available at your arrival so that YOU can boost your expertise in project management (including PMP/Scrum master certification).
- A friendly atmosphere and a permanent mutual aid within the teams (Community of expertise: planning, costs, risk&opps, agile..., transversal company projects, company events...).
A customized career path:
- Strategic transformation project,
- Sector mobility (aeronautics, naval, nuclear, wind energy, infrastructure, );
- Functional mobility (management, trainers, ambassadors...);
- Geographical mobility (international or regional)
You are the ideal candidate if you have :
- Engineering or business administration background - or other relevant training in continuous improvement
- Three to five years experience in continuous improvement and process optimization
- Mastery of continuous improvement methods - Kaizen, Lean, process management, DMS, 5S, etc.
- Priority management, organizational skills and curiosity
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in French and English - both verbal and written
LOS GRANDES TRABAJOS SE DESARROLLAN EN GRANDES ENTORNOS
DESCUBRE QUÉ SIGNIFICA TRABAJAR CON NOSOTROS