TU PRÓXIMO DESAFÍO
We are looking for a experienced Agile Coach in Hong Kong.
- Coach and present senior executive leadership teams on the value of new ways of working (NWOW) and the mindsets leaders will have to adopt to make those NWOW work
- Create high performance culture where agile is leveraged as a strategic business asset
- Identify and attack organisational impediments constraining productivity, quality, early risk mitigation and continuous delivery of customer value
- Apply your strengths in coaching, mentoring, advising, designing solutions through thought leadership across key organisational agility enablers
- Adapt and change your approach based upon the context that you are supporting through the cultural transition towards embedding organisational agility.
- Driven by customer obsession, deploy strategies to accelerate speed of change in delivery of innovative products & services
- Enable a culture of high performance that is highly collaborative and focused on continuous learning & improvement.
- Contribute to building a resilient organisation to be nimble in its sense and response to the volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) era
- Challenge the “as is” way of working across delivery, governance, operational model/structure, funding
- Apply depth of analytical understanding of a variety of New Ways of Working such as Scrum, Kanban, Human Centred Design or Design Thinking, Lean, Dynamic Work Design, A3 problem solving, Extreme Programming, Behaviour Driven Development, DevOps, Agile Friendly Operating Models and Agile HR.
- Understand what practice, tool or technique to apply given the environment and the situation is the challenge that you will need to demonstrate mastery in using a show/tell/do approach
People and Talent
- Working autonomously, you will have the freedom to be innovative and creative with the approaches that you use to facilitate change.
- Model agile mindset, values and principles
- Use passion and drive to foster motivation in others to change, but also understand the fine line between being over-zealous, pragmatic and providing appropriate encouragement.
- Tap into people's intrinsic motivation, empower and guide them through their individual Agile capability journey across a breadth and depth of roles.
Minimum of 5 years hands on experience in Agile or other related disciplines (Lean Software Development, Human Centred Design).
Minimum of 10-year experience in Information Technology
Minimum of 2 years leading & managing Software/ IT Projects / Teams using Agile
(Desired) Experience in leading transformation in non-technology functions
(Desired) Experience in cultural transformation
Proficient in using a variety of agile delivery tools e.g. JIRA, Confluence
- Licences and Certifications/accreditations: Scrum Master and Product Owner certification from Scrum Alliance, Scrum.org or other associations are must, Practitioner certification of Scaled Agile framework like LeSS, SaFE, Scrum@Scale, Spotify, Nexus and Human Centred Design or Design Thinking are plus.
- Desired Professional Memberships: Association or Discipline Association Membership well regarded.
Language: English and mandarin
LOS GRANDES TRABAJOS SE DESARROLLAN EN GRANDES ENTORNOS
DESCUBRE QUÉ SIGNIFICA TRABAJAR CON NOSOTROS