DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes and we support many of the most recognisable brands across Aeronautics, Defence, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services, Energy as well as some Government organisations.
Integrated in a project team of web platform development you will work as React.js front end developer. You will have to deliver reusable components based on the definition of a product and be responsible for the maintenance of the code. Working within the development team you will have to perform peer reviews, integrate test in code, implement best practices and share knowledge across teammates.
💻 Main activities:
- Development of reusable components linked with product backlog;
- Maintenance of code repository and resolution of issues;
- Improvement of product functionality and performance;
- Interfacing with back end developers to align all API call (focus on security expected);
- Attend daily meetings in Agile SCRUM work environment and reviews of product and features based on backlog definition;
- Technology watch (good practices, libraries, framework, …).
UND WER BIST DU?
- Bachelor or master's degree;
- Fluency in English (min B2 - mandatory);
- Strong understanding of React fundamentals (Virtual DOM, JSX, Render, State and Props management, all Hooks,…);
- Knowledge of Git commands, flow, and repositories (GitLab);
- Knowledge of calling NoSQL and SQL database;
- Experience testing with Cypress and Jest is a plus;
- Knowledge of cloud is a plus (AWS, GCP, Azure);
- Great team spirit with experience in agile project;
- A critical, confident, and clear voice for web development and its best practices;
- Proven experience solutioning across devices, frameworks, platforms, responsive states.
Perfekte jobs ergeben sich auch aus grossartigen umgebungen
finden sie heraus, was es bedeutet, mit uns zusammenzuarbeiten