TALENT ACQUISITION PARTNER
DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
MI-GSO | PCUBED is the world's leading consultancy when it comes to project, program, portfolio and change management. We have been a subsidiary of ALTEN Group since 2003.
We are an international team characterized by excellence, creativity and pragmatism. Our goal is to support companies that develop and manufacture high-tech products or services and to accelerate innovation. With everything we do, we pave the way to a better future that is smarter, faster, safer and cleaner.
We are pioneers in project management consulting!
Experiencing a fast growth period around the world, we are looking for a passionate individual to play the role of a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team in Hamburg.
Your main challenge will be to lead the recruitment and selection process with the main goal of hiring the best talent!
- Managing the full-cycle recruitment processes;
- Understanding the company’s goals;
- Defining a process tailored to different needs and profiles;
- Actively participating in HR-related events (meetups; job fairs);
- Ability to maintain an ongoing talent network for future opportunities;
- Managing information between different stakeholders.
UND WER BIST DU?
- a bachelor- or master's degree;
- Fluency in English and German are mandatory;
- French is a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Different interviewing methodologies skills;
- Driven by team spirit.
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet YOU!
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED.
PERFEKTE JOBS ERGEBEN SICH AUCH AUS GROSSARTIGEN UMGEBUNGEN
FINDEN SIE HERAUS, WAS ES BEDEUTET, MIT UNS ZUSAMMENZUARBEITEN