Senior Project Management Consultant
DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
About the Team
At MI-GSO | PCUBED we’re strong believers that good ideas come from anywhere. We place huge pride in building our community of great people from all backgrounds and disciplines, nurturing diversity of thought and better supporting our clients as a result.
As a rapidly scaling organisation, nearly doubling in the last two years, we recognise our people are our greatest asset and are core to our business’ continued growth ambition. As such, we are passionate about providing varied and extensive learning and development opportunities, empowering our consultants to grow and progress with us at a pace that matches that ambition.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We continue to strive to shape and nurture a culture where everyone is valued; where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative and where EDI underpins our values and everything we do. With passion and understanding, we continue to unfold the complexities of the EDI agenda, raising awareness across the workforce, creating a safe space for open dialogue and enabling everybody to play their part.
About MI-GSO | PCUBED
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes and we support many of the most recognisable brands across Aeronautics, Defence, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services, Energy as well as some Government organisations.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential, so working with us means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your knowledge and experience across multiple industries, making you competitive in any field.
We’re always on the look out for great people to join us so we want to hear from you even if you don’t feel you meet 100% of the profile we’ve outlined above – you can either apply or reach out via email@example.com
About the Role
To continue this success and drive our future offerings and capability, we are look for Senior Project Management Consultants to join our team. This role will be unique in shaping future capabilities and offerings we provide to our clients and place them in the best possible situation to respond to every future challenge they face.
As a Senior Project Management Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Willing to work cross-sector or be an industry specialist to manage complex programmes or work.
- Creation of reusable and relevant Intellectual Property
- Your team of consultants, their successful delivery and their progression through our organization
- Client relationships, you will be on the ground managing our brand with the client and building a book of work.
- Managing the sales cycle end to end from opportunity identification through to invoicing our clients.
- Managing bids into existing and new clients either through frameworks or ad-hoc requests
- Being a coach to junior consultants within our business mentoring and aiding their continued progression.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and successful delivery
UND WER BIST DU?
Joining us as a consultant, you’ll be proactive and curious, and have excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. You’ll be an effective and influential communicator, an open and collaborative team-player and passionate about continuous learning. You will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities (direct or transferable) gained in industry or consulting environments.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills up to CxO level. With the ability to engage with all stakeholders across an organization and be viewed as a leader in your filled.
- You consider yourself a programme management or change expert and are comfortable using that experience in ambiguous complicated environments.
- Display a level specialism in relation to either an industry we support or a programme delivery methodology e.g Agile.
- Understands and is passionate about the industry we work within and the trends and influences on that industry.
- Evidence of leading teams of differing sizes and competencies with demonstrable examples of flexing style and managing people complexity.
- Ability to connect with our clients and lead on building our brand through timely and effective delivery of change
- Entrepreneurial with a passion to help lead our wider business forward through running company-wide improvement initiatives
- A passion for personal learning and a desire for continuous improvement
- A desire to work in a flat-structured environment with the potential to enable you to progress quickly and build your career
Some of Our Key Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive & tailored learning & development programmes
- Individual coaching to guide you through your career
- Access to Communities of Practice
- Pension plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- RIDE2WORK scheme
- Employee referral scheme
MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
Perfekte jobs ergeben sich auch aus grossartigen umgebungen
finden sie heraus, was es bedeutet, mit uns zusammenzuarbeiten