DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programs. We take pride in delivering world-class project, program, and portfolio management services to clients in every industry. We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets, and succeed.
We have become the trusted delivery partner of the most recognizable brands in Aeronautics, Defense, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services and Energy as well as Government organizations, supporting them in R&D, IT and Transformation projects.
Our Detroit team is growing quickly and we are looking for passionate Scrum Masters to join our team!
What You'll Do
As a Scrum Master Consultant, you will work within our global team of Project Management Consultants. You will engage with key stakeholders and represent the M|P brand. You will work closely with clients and participate in all elements of Scaled Agile delivery. This role includes coaching and reinforcement of Scaled Agile techniques as well as leadership of typical Agile ceremonies (sprint planning, daily stand ups, iteration reviews and retrospectives). Your responsibilities will include:
- Guiding the team and organization in establishing the Lean-Agile mindset in a SAFe environment
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization. Coaching the team to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the organization
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or judgment, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving. You will be facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information. Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example
- Supporting and coaching Product Owners when needed, especially on grooming and maintaining product backlog
UND WER BIST DU?
You hold a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred), You have 3-5 years of experience as a Scrum Master, You have 2 years of experience in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), You have Azure DevOps (ADO) or JIRA experience, You are SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certified.
You bring a high-energy, self-starter attitude and are trusted to get the job done. You are an excellent communicator, adjusting communication styles based on your audience. You are a quick learner, adaptable and can thrive in new environments. You are someone who brings new value to the current expertise (Change Management, Agile, Analytics, etc.). You are also proactive, confident, and engaging; especially when it comes to large stakeholder groups.
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive contributions to medical, dental, and vision for colleagues and dependents
- Notable PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Professional development opportunities
- Full-time, direct hire positions available
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
Equal Opportunity Statement
MI-GSO | PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state, and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO | PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
Perfekte jobs ergeben sich auch aus grossartigen umgebungen
finden sie heraus, was es bedeutet, mit uns zusammenzuarbeiten