Scrum Master (Defence/Security)
DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
About the Team
At MI-GSO | PCUBED we’re strong believers that good ideas come from anywhere. We place huge pride in building our community of great people from all backgrounds and disciplines, nurturing diversity of thought and better supporting our clients as a result.
As a rapidly scaling organisation, nearly doubling in the last two years, we recognise our people are our greatest asset and are core to our business’ continued growth ambition. As such, we are passionate about providing varied and extensive learning and development opportunities, empowering our consultants to grow and progress with us at a pace that matches that ambition.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We continue to strive to shape and promote a culture where everyone is valued; where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative and where EDI underpins our values and everything we do. With passion and understanding, we continue to unfold the complexities of the EDI agenda, raising awareness across the workforce, creating a safe space for open dialogue and enabling everybody to play their part.
About MI-GSO | PCUBED
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes and we support many of the most recognisable brands across Aeronautics, Defence, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services, Energy as well as some Government organisations.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential, so working with us means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your knowledge and experience across multiple industries, making you competitive in any field.
We’re always on the look out for great people to join us so we want to hear from you even if you don’t feel you meet 100% of the profile we’ve outlined above – you can either apply or reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role
We are assisting the Defence and Security sector with the delivery of multi-faceted, multimillion-pound portfolios of work. Specifically, this requires people who either have or are willing to possess security clearance, in accordance with UK Government standards. We are looking to engage with driven and ambitious individuals to support and lead this work, who have a keen interest in management consultancy and furthering their career..
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for:
- Facilitating team-based Agile ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Daily Stand Ups, Demos & Retrospectives
- Being a champion of best practice and coaching agility into the team.
- Using your knowledge of Agile Principles, Scrum Practices and the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) to ensure the team is equipped to deliver their goals.
- Acting as a servant leader, understanding the needs/requirements of team members, identifying impediments, and finding solutions to help them in their role
- Acting as a conduit for the team, liaising with other teams to coordinate dependencies, attending Train level ceremonies such as Scrum of Scrums and PI Planning, and working with Release Train Engineers & Product Managers to ensure the team is able to succeed.
- Taking a flexible approach to your work, changing your approach as required, and remaining pragmatic, on client site teams could comprise of a mix of MI-GSO | PCUBED consultants, client employees, other consultancies and third parties.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders at a senior level, dependant on the nature of your role, this could be formalised into a target as part of your development.
- Identifying opportunities and developing proposals
- Contributing to new employees’ selection
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
UND WER BIST DU?
Joining us as a consultant, you’ll be proactive and curious, and have excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. You’ll be an effective and influential communicator, an open and collaborative team-player and passionate about continuous learning. You will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities (direct or transferable) gained in industry or consulting environments.
- Experience operating as a Scrum Master with the Scale Agile Framework (SAFe) or other agile at scale framework.
- Experience in subservient leadership and an appreciation that you don’t have to be the loudest voice in the room to be effective and successful
- A track record in helping Agile teams to deliver their goals
- A drive and focus on continuous improvement
- Appreciation of working in both agile and traditional waterfall environments, understanding the benefits and challenges of both.
- A can-do attitude that is willing to take on a facilitative role to enable the success of others
- Ability to assess problems and help the team identify root cause through questioning and analysis
- Ability to adapt communication skills/approach depending on the audience, particularly when explaining complex/technical matters with non-technical teams
- Varied experience in different project roles
- End-to-end software development lifecycle experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of key trends in industry
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management up to Director level.
- Ideally SAFe Certified
Some of Our Key Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive & tailored learning & development programmes
- Individual coaching to guide you through your career
- Access to Communities of Practice
- Pension plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- RIDE2WORK scheme
- Employee referral scheme
MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
Perfekte jobs ergeben sich auch aus grossartigen umgebungen
finden sie heraus, was es bedeutet, mit uns zusammenzuarbeiten