Project Manager Degree Apprenticeship – Level 6
DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
Have you ever wanted to work with some of the world’s largest companies to achieve their most complex goals?
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes. We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry. We advise on how to implement major projects and business transformation initiatives; and to provide the people, tools and technology to follow through on those recommendations.
What is the role:
The apprentice will gain first-hand exposure to the management of multi-million-pound projects with an emphasis on learning in the workplace on live projects specific to MI-GSO | PCUBED, supported by theoretical learning. In return, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on real projects early on in your role based in multiple client workplaces across the UK. Here you will also learn the specialist skills tailored to the knowledge, skills, and behaviours of a competent Project Manager at MI-GSO | PCUBED.
- Helping project managers to resolve any issues
- Assisting project managers with project activities, such as reviewing budgets, managing risks, stakeholder management and progress updates
- Reviewing project documentation
- Project reporting; producing reports and MI
- Project administration and monitoring
- Analysing project management boards
- Organising and attending project meetings; producing minutes and clear actions with SMART objectives
- Communicate with staff of all levels across departments, as well as external partners.
- One day per week allocated for study
Qualifications you will achieve as part of your Project Management Apprenticeship:
- Degree Project Manager Level 6 Apprenticeship over a 3 to 4-year period
- APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ).
Your studies will be a supervised programme of training which can lead to Membership of the Association of Project Managers.
UND WER BIST DU?
Desired skills and qualifications:
- GSCE (or equivalent) Maths and English grade B
Plus, any one of the following:
- A minimum of 3 A-Levels,
- Level 3 BTEC qualification,
- Level 4 Apprenticeship,
- Previous commercial/industry experience can include work undertaken whilst studying
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to follow instructions
Please note that prospective applicants must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship or in a similar subject
- A self-starter; conscientious about self-development
- Can work as part of a team – an ability to gain credibility and build rapport with colleagues is a must
- Use own initiative, whilst demonstrating good attention to detail
- Sharing the values of our organisation which include Teamwork, Passion, Learning and Integrity
Upon successful completion of your academic studies and a good level of performance during work, you would be invited to apply to take up a full-time position with us.
MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce that reflects the diverse community at large. Our successes come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences, and we are dedicated to cultivating an inclusive work environment.
Our Commitment to EDI
We continue to strive to shape and promote a culture where everyone is valued; where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative and where EDI underpins our values and everything we do. With passion and awareness, we continue to unfold the complexities of the EDI agenda, raising awareness across the workforce, creating a safe space for open dialogue and enabling everybody to play their part
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK. MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce that reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
PERFEKTE JOBS ERGEBEN SICH AUCH AUS GROSSARTIGEN UMGEBUNGEN
FINDEN SIE HERAUS, WAS ES BEDEUTET, MIT UNS ZUSAMMENZUARBEITEN