PMO Coordinator and Analyst
DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
Do you love data and desire an exciting opportunity to grow your expertise in project management?
MI-GSO | PCUBED is a consulting firm that focuses solely on Project, Program, and Portfolio Management and Change Management. We work with clients in a variety of sectors such as Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Financial Services, Energy and more. You will have the opportunity to vary your experience and support our leading clients in these areas!
As an MI-GSO | PCUBED consultant, you will deliver our expertise, adapt to new environments and work as part of a team. You will represent our brand on the client site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared and polished to support our engagements.
Your Next Challenge
We are looking for a PMO Coordinator & Analyst to join our team and support our client in the life sciences industry!
You will be responsible for:
- Providing ad hoc reporting to management to mitigate risk and drive business decisions
- Delivering actionable business intelligence while maintaining reporting to leadership of required metrics
- Analyzing and interpreting data regarding key performance metrics for various target audiences
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Presenting data to all levels within organization
- Scheduling meetings within the PMO and for projects and project managers, and taking minutes during meetings
- Completing cost sheets and timesheets for projects and recording project purchases
- Updating project schedules and plans when changes get signed off by managers and leaders
- Ensuring that projects have administrative resources such as the right process maps and documents to complete for each project stage
- Communicating across the office, projects, and project stakeholders with information requests, schedule updates, and reports
UND WER BIST DU?
You have between 2-5 years of experience in Project Management and at least 2 years of experience with data analysis. You should have a least a bachelor’s degree and a passion for exploring data. You have a good understanding of PMO, Project, Program, and Portfolio Management (PPM) disciplines. Excel is your strong suit!
Someone who is ready to help solve real-world problems, who is eager to identify customer needs and develop & execute project plans in order to deliver results. You have a solid quantitative and analytical background. You have strong program coordination and administration abilities. You are someone who excels at communicating across all mediums with a range of stakeholders.
What We Offer Our Consultants:
- The ability to work on complex, challenging, and high-visibility consulting engagements for some of the world’s leading organizations.
- In-depth performance reviews that are conducted twice annually.
- Alignment with an internal career coach.
- Strong work/life balance with the flexibility to work remotely.
- A collaborative environment with great colleagues.
- An exceptional benefits package effective on your first day of employment.
- Investment in our consultant’s professional development through internal and external training opportunities, as well as sponsored PMI and SAFe certifications/memberships.
- Access to and training on a top-tier, internal tool suite for project delivery and communications.
If this sounds like you and you're interested in pursuing this opportunity, then we would love to meet you!
Equal Opportunity Statement
MI-GSO | PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO | PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
PERFEKTE JOBS ERGEBEN SICH AUCH AUS GROSSARTIGEN UMGEBUNGEN
FINDEN SIE HERAUS, WAS ES BEDEUTET, MIT UNS ZUSAMMENZUARBEITEN